• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LeptiGen, Finally

Twin Peak

Peak Physiquesâ?¢
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For all those patiently waiting:

You thought it would never happen, but it has: LeptiGen is finally back in stock. Even better... pre-orders have already started shipping. We truly appreciate your patience!

Even better...It will be once again available for sale from our site, starting today, as well. These orders will ship starting Monday.

Unfortunately, due to the previous delay, and the greatly increased demand expected from our Muscle and Fitness feature due to hit in mid December, this run is only going to be available directly from us until we have a second run finished

I cannot predict exactly how long this run will last, but I assume it will go quickly. I also cannot give a good date on when the next run of LeptiGen can be done, as we are still trying to find a production situation that we are happy with. Resolving this issue has been, and will continue to be, our number one priority.

Thanks for your continued patience and support, and enjoy your LeptiGen.

Originally posted by heeholler
Ok you beat me to it Jodi...
I have a habit of doing that :shrug:

well I gots me 3 bottles. I have been waiting forever (seems like that) for this stuff

Enjoy. The flavor is quite good, provided you use enough water.

IML Gear Cream!
Twin Peak do you have any idea when the Leptigen Mass might be available. I know that you have been busy with Leptigen up to this point, but the mass concept really intrigues me and i was wandering if you have any general idea when it might get rolling.

thanks

Originally posted by SZ03
Twin Peak do you have any idea when the Leptigen Mass might be available. I know that you have been busy with Leptigen up to this point, but the mass concept really intrigues me and i was wandering if you have any general idea when it might get rolling.

thanks

Unfortunately no. I will tell you what I can which is that the formula is done. Once the manufacturing issue of LG is resolved, it should be shortly after that.

Originally posted by flexster
this is a product to use while cutting, right?

Preferably, yes.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Enjoy. The flavor is quite good, provided you use enough water.
:funny: :funny:

Flavor is decent, and I do enjoy it much better than the prototype. I'm laughing because when TP mixed it in Vegas it was well.............a bit on the strong side. :shake:

side note here, I like you're new Sig Jodi, very suiting :thumb:

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
side note here, I like you're new Sig Jodi, very suiting :thumb:
Thanks! I feel so special :p

Originally posted by Jodi
:funny: :funny:

Flavor is decent, and I do enjoy it much better than the prototype. I'm laughing because when TP mixed it in Vegas it was well.............a bit on the strong side. :shake:

I like all my drinks strong.

Way better than the prototype. :D However, I still wish they did lemonade :p

IML Gear Cream!
And eventually, we may.

But yes, it's definitely better than the prototype. Even I grimaced when choking that down.

Back