• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Average Joe: Anybody watch?

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
That last episode I watched tonight. Taped it because I had to work. PISSED ME OFF!!!!

I dont have a Tv :(

WHAT?!?! I gotta get you a plane ticket to come watch TV with me!

I know its sad eh. I dont really have much time for one I guess. then Id have to pay for cable. I have a DVD player in my computer so I can always rent movies ;)

I nkew that shit was gonna happen. She goes on a show saying looks don't mean anything and then, when she meets the metrosexual, all she talks about is how hot he is. I hope she catches the clap.

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I nkew that shit was gonna happen. She goes on a show saying looks don't mean anything and then, when she meets the metrosexual, all she talks about is how hot he is. I hope she catches the clap.
:thumb: She just led Adam on, the bitch!

Originally posted by Dale Mabry

That's how all these shows are going to end. Besides did you actually think she was going to pick a shmuck? Pretty Girls only want pretty boys.

But I didn't think Adam was a schmuck! He was cool, and a millionaire!!

It doesn't matter she'll bang this pretty retard then in 3 days she'll ditch him. She'll probably call Adam and him being desparate will take the dirty slut back.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think Adam would take her back. I like Adam.

And I think it'll be Jason who ditches her. He's too much of a Mama's boy!

Back