• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help! Part Two:

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, today I managed to take my first ever shot. It was of test cype.

I was actually excited to inject, and I didn't even think twice about sticking myself. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't even feel a thing.

However, the actually loading of the syringe was a complete bitch. It took me about ten minutes just to get some of the test loaded. In the end, I had to do two shots since I couldn't load all the test in the syringe on the first try.

Remember, I had never done this before.

So I ask you, how the hell do you draw from the amp? I tried the techniques I read online but had a hard time. I wasted a lot of the test. I've read online before that you should hold the amp upside down when you draw, but by doing this I couldn't load the syringe right.

I had to inject twice. Once with half the test (in my right delt), and the second with the other half of the test (in my left delt). I was worried, though, since it appeared I was injecting some air with the actual test. A large portion of the syringe was air, and only a little was test. When I was injecting, it was hard as hell to get the plunger down all the way. I felt like I squeezed the test in with a lot of air to go with it.

What is your advice on this? I was pretty worried about messing myself up, bad. Fortunately, I feel fine. I did try time and time again to load the syringe without any air in it, but I couldn't figure out how to save my damn life.

Thanks!

P.S. - There was a couple of drops left in the amp that I couldn't load into the syringe. Since I'm cheap and didn't want to waste it I just drank it. Is that bad? :)

No advice?

My shoulders were sore all damn night. They're still a tad sore now, but that could just be from the workout.

why dont u just work out natuarlly dude with no roids, take a while but can save u alot of health problems

Don't do that !!
You have to pull back on the plunget a wee bit after you stick yourself BEFORE you push, if you get blood that means your prolly in a vein and if you shoot an air bubble into your vain...well...I hope you were a good Christian (or whatever)

20 guage to pull and 25 to shoot, if you are pulling with a 25g needle its going to take forever. Plus you dull the needle, even with a 23g going through rubber I notice the difference.

Air does not matter unless you are inside a vein, but that is what aspiration is for. When the pin is in, pull back until you see about 1/2cc air, you are good to go at that point. If you pull blood, you need to move that pin.

I can feel veins almost always (hurts a bit most of the time), and after awhile you learn where you can shoot and where you shouldn't.

Don't worry, I did aspirate. I made damn sure to pull back before I injected.

My problem is trying to get the test from the amp into the actual syringe. I can't figure it out. For drawing I do use 20, and to shoot I use 25. The actual injection is easy, but loading the syringe is what gives me the most trouble.

point the needle up and push the air out before you stick yourself!

I always inject air, gets all the juice out. As long as you are not injecting in a vein there is no damn problem, and again when you aspirate you PULL IN AIR.

There would obviously be no point in doing so since aspiration puts it right back.

I have always had the understanding that when you aspirate, it creates a vaccum in the syringe (the bubbles that you see when the plunger is drawn back, which is why they imediately disappear when you release the plunger) I don't think you are actually drawing "air" into the syringe from muscle tissue, are you?
Or, maybe I just misunderstood what you meant.

Its definitely air, if you pulled vacuum you'd end up sucking in muscle tissue and clogging up the needle, and there would be NOTHING inside the pin because there would be no dead space inside the needle without air being present. You are only an inch or so below the skins surface, it is most absolutely air.

It would be impossible to pull back on the pin and create anti-matter inside the syringe, you are either going to suck up blood or air. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I believe I tried poiting the needle up and trying to remove some of the air, but it caused some of the test still in the needle to drip out. Seemed like a bit of a waste.

Anyway, I'll keep trying until I get it right... eventually. You guys are an awesome help! :)

Originally posted by BeerHunter
I have always had the understanding that when you aspirate, it creates a vaccum in the syringe (the bubbles that you see when the plunger is drawn back, which is why they imediately disappear when you release the plunger) I don't think you are actually drawing "air" into the syringe from muscle tissue, are you?
Or, maybe I just misunderstood what you meant.

I think this idea has some merit. I've read that you are pulling air into the syringe, but have you ever heard of low temp. boiling? For ex. I can boil water at room temp under a bell jar with a vaccum pump, I've even done it with a big syringe for a demo in my chem class. Under extremely low pressure everything has a lowered boiling point, that's why water actually boils at a lower temp in Denver than Atlantic City.

I don't mean to say it ain't air for sure, just that BeerHunter's idea deserves some thought.

Also, I would make sure that I push all the air out of the syringe before I stick just to be safe, then if you pull air in from between muscle fibers and you push it back in then no big deal.
But say he forgets to aspirate (I know that would be a dumb mistake) it's best not to have any air in the syringe. If he shoots the juice into a vein he'll prolly live, but if he F's up and shoots air into a vein, well.....

If you shoot juice into your veins it will hit eventually hit the lungs via the heart, you will possibly NOT live as Milos Sarcev almost lost his life the same way.

Aspriate, air f#cking means nothing unless inside a vein.

Exactly! I used to load about a 1/2cc of air in the syrince with the juice. That way when I injected, I made sure no juice was left in the needle. If you are sure it is not in a vein, then no biggie.

As for pointing the needle up when drawing, there is no way he can do that if he is drawing from an amp. A vial yes, but not an amp. After drawing the AS into the syringe, suck just a little air in too. Put the cap back on the needle and hold it needle up. Let the air bubbles settle to the top with the other air. Tap on the barrel to speed this process up a little. Take the cap off the needle, and slowly push the plunger until a little juice runs out the needle. This will also help lube the needle a lttle bit. Swab and jab.

Originally posted by BigKid1212
why dont u just work out natuarlly dude with no roids, take a while but can save u alot of health problems

I don't think he's asking wether he should juice or not..

Thanks for the help, guys. ;)

I find it bitterly ironic when people say "don't use steroids" as they smoke a cigarette and drink a beer. In my eyes, a small dose of 'roids is much safer than most recreational drugs and alcohol.

Some people smoke. I pop a dianabol and shoot some test every now and then. To each their own. I'm betting my choice is healthier.

Mudge said:
If you shoot juice into your veins it will hit eventually hit the lungs via the heart, you will possibly NOT live as Milos Sarcev almost lost his life the same way.

Aspriate, air f#cking means nothing unless inside a vein.
i know this is a dead thread but... how long would it take if a vien is hit for the oil to reach the heart, reason being i just did a quad shot, stuck it in one time and blood imediatly came to the surface when i started to aspirate, moved higher up on the quad and stuck, aspirated with no blood(i may not have aspirated enough tho), injected and pulled needle out to find some on the tip and some in the barrel, i think i may have had blood left in the needle from the first poke which drew blood, and when i pulled it back to aspirtate the second time its came down the needle into the barrel seeing as it was a long 1.5 inch pin. also a small chance i hit a vien and did not aspirate enough to see it, im still alive and its been like 15 mins and im alive:rocker: , sound normal somewhat?

Last edited:
15 minutes is longer than it takes for blood to circulate.

Back