• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AnimalTest

One of my friends used it. He wasn't satisfied with the results. Ingredients are underdosed. Not worth the money.
Instead go for 1-TU. Nutrex really has some quality products!

Ive never heard good things from universal....execpt for thier multi vitamin

It has all of these warnings on it like it is stronger than Anadrol or something. It looks like it has way too many things in it too actually work. I think that they will all off set each other. Just thought I would see if anyone had results from it.

Originally posted by BabyArnold
It has all of these warnings on it like it is stronger than Anadrol or something. It looks like it has way too many things in it too actually work. I think that they will all off set each other. Just thought I would see if anyone had results from it.

Seems like they do this to play up their products. Making them sounds dangerous, can make them appealing to someone looking for results.

I worked with a guy who used it and was not impressed. He was pretty knowledgable and should have seen some results. I've never heard good things about Universal.

Universal is a decent company.
As a matter of fact no company "NO COMPANY" can justify it's cost of supplements it sells.
Real food is everything.
NO SUPPLEMENT ON THIS PLANET IS CRAP. BUT EVERY SUPPLEMENT ON THIS PLANET IS CRAP FOR IT'S PRICING.
I wouldn't blame Universal for this. There must be some governing agency to check this kind of consumer exploitation.

Like I said, Animal line is no big thing! It's just some of the ingredients (Mega-Dosed) into one pack! Nothing special.

All those Black & White Animal Ads...They mean business. Just like Mucletech do!

Originally posted by Testosterone
As a matter of fact no company "NO COMPANY" can justify it's cost of supplements it sells.
Real food is everything.
NO SUPPLEMENT ON THIS PLANET IS CRAP. BUT EVERY SUPPLEMENT ON THIS PLANET IS CRAP FOR IT'S PRICING.
I wouldn't blame Universal for this. There must be some governing agency to check this kind of consumer exploitation.

Capitalism at its finest! I have no problem with them charging whatever they want. America is all about making as much $ as you can. Also, I think the pricing can be controlled simply by consumer response. If its not selling, they either have a bad product or charge too much.
Regardless, I think there are better products to spend your $ on. Just my opinion.

Real food is everything.

Like I said, Animal line is no big thing! It's just some of the ingredients (Mega-Dosed) into one pack! Nothing special.

All those Black & White Animal Ads...They mean business. Just like Mucletech do!

ok i wont argue with you on the ad issue but how do you know food companies aren't netting WAY more profit % than supplement companies? Where is the crusade to bitch them out and bring down their insane prices. And seriously whether they make more or not they are even more guilty of gouging as everyone needs food, supplements are just an optioin if you want them. Not only that but the ones by us are even guilty of collusion, milk prices anyone?

One of my friends used it. He wasn't satisfied with the results. Ingredients are underdosed. Not worth the money.
Instead go for 1-TU. Nutrex really has some quality products!
I can't believe I read this! I told you some of their products were underdosed and not good quality. But I do use their liver tabs..........

IML Gear Cream!
I concur with xtreme on this one, eggs are ridiculously expensive these days. I used to get 18 for $1.29 and now they are $2.09. What could have possibly changed in the manufacturing process that would justify this? The only way this price jump could be justified is supply and demand.

Thats exactly what i'm saying! (I'm referring to their products product Animal Test).
Regarding Liver Tabs, I know that they're pretty decent at more than decent price.

Originally posted by dg806
I can't believe I read this! I told you some of their products were underdosed and not good quality. But I do use their liver tabs..........

Back