• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

bridgeing

Power Rabbit

The Bunny Is Bulking!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I cant really see a good reason for bridgeing...but I might be confused as to how it works...can anyone shed some light?

This is where I ask, "what the hell is bridgeing?"

It means running drugs between cycles. Since nearly anything suppresses HPTA, why do so.

Some things dont, IGF-1, slin, hGH. Even mild things like anavar do, I pesonally dont believe in bridging unless giving up a full and complete recovery are ok options for you.

There is the early AM dbol bridge 5-10mg, but even that suppresses most people (some insist it does not hit their blood results), anavar is another popular one and I have posted a graph showing suppression in a matter of 5 days (probably hits you sooner I'm sure).

So anyhow, its kind of a cracked idea as most anabolics wont allow for a full recovery, it depends on your goals and how much you care about complete recoup.

yea most people that I hear are bridgeing were on var...it didnt seem much like a good idea to me unless you were nearly a year round juicer..thx Mudge

primo and slin gh etc great things for bridging
the purpouse of a bridge is not a full recovery but a return to a semi normaly level before going back on hard. U bridge so u dont do the yo yo things losing lots post cycle then gaining it back losing etc

For those that have tried the P-GH it they can tell you it is good for reducing sides while on cycle and great for bridging.

Originally posted by prolangtum
why is primo good for a bridge? It will shut you down just like any other so called bridge, be it anavar or AM dbol, they all cause HPTA suppression

I agree, why not just recover if you are gonna take a "break" anyways? If you are gonna still be running drugs of some sort, why not just extend your actual cycle and go for the gusto so to speak? Thats how I look at it anyways

I just found out Fonz is a complete fraud.

IML Gear Cream!
i liked primo for bridging because it was so mild and gave me just enough edge to maintain. Now that its so expensive and rare id simply go with low doesages of test instead

From what I remember off the top of my head:

*Using someone elses pic until caught, then appologized

*Later caught using an internation male models pic, then claimed it was him, told his story of becoming an internation male model and the process involved

*People looked into said male model, did not fit the profile of Fonz at all (being an SAS squad member, professional soccer player and linebacker for a football team as well :rolleyes: :lol: )

- Seems fishy being an elite SAS member, pro football player, international male model, soccer star, and steroid guru all wrapped into one.

* Has 4 degrees and speaks 5 languages

*Fonz fesses up, only used international male models pic because they "looked identical"

*Wanted to use a pellet gun on himself for fina administration because "needles scared him" - how is a pellet gun better?

*Within months is labled a steroid guru and is running a gram of test a day

Blah blah blah, the list goes on, its just funny to see another guru stripped of his ranks and found out to be just another kid behind a computer. If you can speak english well as I can, people think you know something they dont, which is bull. I personally am far from a guru, I know enough to get by doing what I choose to do, so be wary of anything you hear no matter what you think they look like and so on. If you dont know something yourself and think its risky, dont run something because a guru told you, some of these people even sell books successfully fooling even more people into doing stupid things to themselves.

Now that Elite is falling (more or less), alot of the former mods are being "discovered."

good call...there needs to be more mudges on the boards...i wanna someday be kinda like you...cause your not a guru, but a well informed juicer...

Moderately informed on the compounds I think are cool ;)

yeah i lost respect for the guy along time ago when in an arguement with my buddy he qouted his supposed iq as a justification for being right lol that was years ago

shit...id allways be wrong if IQ came into the picture...

When called on using the same pictures for his supposed Thermorexin useage as being used previously for "here is how I did on fina for 48 weeks," he basically said "shut the hell up."

Nice argument.

yeah not to mention if u read anything on his dnp useage u know hes straight up full of shit or just plain stupid

He was selling DNP to a group of people who were starving themselves (eating disorders). What a great guy.

Back