• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any of the people who work for companies like VPX or Avant Labs.. employment ?

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just curious to those who work for certain companies, such as VPX (Go Pro) or Avant Labs (TP and Dante), how did you get into that business.

I really am looking into possibly getting into the supplement business, working for a company like VPX or Avant or any QUALITY supplement company. Im 23, was involved in LE, but now looking to change my possible future, due to personal reasons.

Any suggestions, stories or even opportunites would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

While I'd also like to get into that, I assume it is just like any other position, call up, get the HR address, and send them a resume.

Avant is more eclictic than most (supplement companies) as it is small, and internet based.

In general, however, I suggest you identify:

* what you are good at, and can bring to a company;
* what you want to do;
* what type of company you want to work for;
* salary requirements; and
* location.

And go from there.

What TP said, expanding on one of his points:

The nature and the identity of a company, and what you could contribute to it. I'll tell you one thing, if you're just looking for a job--as are most people--you're left with little opportunity especially when it comes to being part of something great.

If you perceive something to be great--as it is, without you--and don't just see it as a job, but rather something you can be a part of, a vehicle for you to exercise your will, then you'll perceive the process differently; think of people who live and die in revolutions, not because they're paid---if even they are--but rather because the nature of their being and perception compels them to act.

Avant, for me, is not a job. It's my personal war through which I can accomplish several of my objectives in life; that is the way it is for all of us, in the company.

But that is who I am, in which case I can't offer much perspective to anyone who isn't, in spirit.

Back