• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to start eating right.

iron jock

Time to get Brutal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know how to set up an diet plan, been having a problem witht that lately. I have no idea where to begin and usually strapped for chash half the time (joys of working a crap ass job). Any suggestion would be welcome. I already use protien shacks for snakes and try to keep regular meal as small and ballence as I can but I have idea what levels of protein, carb and fats I am eating at regular meal, does anyone know how to figure that one out.

What I do is try and plan out what I am eating that week. (Most times, it's the same or similar to the week before) Basically a menu plan. Then I go out and buy the stuff I need. If I know I'll be short on time, I'll cook some of it in advance and freeze/fridge it and heat it up at work.

As far as protien lvls and what not, you can check the USDA (?) listings of foods and get it from there. ( I don't have the link, but I think it's in one of the stickys up top).

Not sure I answered your question. :(

I like to see you put a shack on a snake. Never seen that! :laugh:
What are your goals??

www.fitday.com also has a free diet journal available. Very handy if you want to figure out exactly what you're eating every day.

Best thing to start with as a goal to clean up your diet is to eliminate sugar as much as possible. :thumb:

Originally posted by IronSlingah
If u wanna eat healthy its gonna cost you time and money.

could not have said it better myself

Back