• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

RAND report on Ephedra for FDA

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.acucouncil.org/rand_report.htm

In short, they found that in the past 10 years, 110 deaths have been linked to Ephedra.

3 billion doses are taken each year by Americans

12 to 17 million people take Ephedra each year.

Only 20 cases have been reported for Ephedra causing serious medical problems in the past year. 2 of which were deaths.

To put this in perspective read this:

Each year, Aspirin kills 100 people

Each year, Tylenol kills 400 people

Each year, Sudafed kills 600 people

But for the last 10 years 110 deaths have been linked to ephedra. The reason Ephedra is getting banned is all about money and who's getting it. Not the government. Cigarettes kill thousands every year. But they get taxed and the government collects the money.

Why can't they at least sell it to 18 and up or tax it? Why? No regulation.

NO SH!T

I've been taking the stuff for 13-14 years before workouts and I went and had a stress test done and my heart is in perfect condition.

F'in gov.

another intesting statistic: over 50 000 deaths each year are attributed to doctor or nursing mistakes / hospital mishaps. this is not counting those people who come to the hospital with some minor illness only to die of some horrible hospital acquired illness. sometimes the worst place to go when you are sick is the hospital.

i am also shocked at your aspirin statistic; in my estimation you have left off at least one zero on that number.

complete agreement on you however we are all just baying at the moon over this.

Back