• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you cheat when maintaining?

I don't understand why there are so many threads like this....'can I cheat"...."am I allowed to eat..."....etc, etc.

If you want to cheat than cheat. If you don't do it that much it is not going to have to have any impact on your body. Some people, provided thy can control themselves mentally, can get away with a SMALL cheat everyday. Just make sure that you eat healthy most of the time.

Melo, why do you care if you cheat a little? You are 16 yearrs old and an athelete. You, if anyone, can get away with eating a ton of food. relax, enjoy life.

Originally posted by P-funk
I don't understand why there are so many threads like this....'can I cheat"...."am I allowed to eat..."....etc, etc.

If you want to cheat than cheat. If you don't do it that much it is not going to have to have any impact on your body. Some people, provided thy can control themselves mentally, can get away with a SMALL cheat everyday. Just make sure that you eat healthy most of the time.

Melo, why do you care if you cheat a little? You are 16 yearrs old and an athelete. You, if anyone, can get away with eating a ton of food. relax, enjoy life.

I've come into that habit of cheating 3-4 times weekly a little..

But I agree with what you said.. I'm 17, 18 tomorrow and still active in hockey. I just had a piece of pizza.I just tryo to stay away from chips, chocolate, and fried food.. Anything else I'm game for in moderation.

i cheat pretty much every meal. i mostly eat frozen or canned stuff if i'm not at in-n-out. i'm still a lean 5'8" 150

it all depends on you'r metabolism

by cheating do you mean drinking a diet coke with your chicken breast instead of water? If so.... to be honest... yes, I do this about once or twice a week sometimes...

Damn mayo. that's cheating for your? a diet coke once or twice a week? that's pretty dedicated.

IML Gear Cream!
Diet coke isn't cheating, there are people who drink two diet cokes a day and still aren't cheating unless they skimp on their water intake in the process...all this does is dehydrate them as opposed to making them gain weight, though...

Peace.

what do you mean by maintaining?? I am always either trying to lose wieght or gain weight, but never complelty complacent.

i was just kidding about the diet coke thing, i should have included a smiley... :D I have a light cheat day once a week... and a heavy cheat day once every month...

a light cheat day varies, sometimes it might be some candy... sometimes it might be some ice cream... sometimes it might be a day where I have a HUGE ASS BURRITO for lunch... typically around 500 calories over normal...

My heavy cheat day is usually about 2000 calories over and includes giving in to a few temptations I've had over the course of the month... might be a large blizzard from Dairy Queen with Extra reese's peanut butter cup in it... I might also have some whole milk on this day as well as most likely more peanut butter than normal....

Originally posted by HoldDaMayo
a light cheat day varies, sometimes it might be some candy... sometimes it might be some ice cream... sometimes it might be a day where I have a HUGE ASS BURRITO for lunch... typically around 500 calories over normal...

My heavy cheat day is usually about 2000 calories over and includes giving in to a few temptations I've had over the course of the month... might be a large blizzard from Dairy Queen with Extra reese's peanut butter cup in it... I might also have some whole milk on this day as well as most likely more peanut butter than normal....
they got dairy queens in california??:confused: :D

Back