• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I found BigBallaGA's website

lol:hehe:

who told u his site was up and running?:D

Icy Hot Stuntaz are old hat.

The Icy Hot Stunnaz are NEVER old hat.

In case you don't know them by name,

We have bigballa frontin as Blade,

Gr81 representin as Freeze,

and Introducing Firestorm as DA FLAME!!!!

icyhotscooby.jpg

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
The Icy Hot Stunnaz are NEVER old hat.

In case you don't know them by name,

We have bigballa frontin as Blade,

Gr81 representin as Freeze,

and Introducing Firestorm as DA FLAME!!!!
the thing with bigballa is all good but GR and Fire are true people not faking hatas.

Crap that was a good one, I have never seen that one before.

LOL! I saw that website a long time ago on a car forum. Man...

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by oaktownboy
the thing with bigballa is all good but GR and Fire are true people not faking hatas.

Obviously you haven't seen the pic of Firestorm in his Kevin Nash/Bon Jovi PJs. He was hatin on my eyes fa real.

Obviously you haven't seen the pic of Firestorm in his Kevin Nash/Bon Jovi PJs. He was hatin on my eyes fa real.
:eek: :D

lmao, ive seen this b4 too but it still makes me crack up

:funny:

LETS SEE!!! :D hahaha

someone get a link going

we most definetly need a link

I think the pics have been removed, they were Pre-gallery days.

HAhahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
ahhahahhahahaha this is ridicilous, these guys are hilarious

white guys talking about n******s ... that cracks me up. As long as they know in what context to do it, they won't get their asses kicked. :hehe: I've seen some white guys dress the dress and talk the talk and get stomped just because they thought they could call some black guys the N word ... :lol:

Originally posted by naturaltan
white guys talking about n******s ... that cracks me up. As long as they know in what context to do it, they won't get their asses kicked. :hehe: I've seen some white guys dress the dress and talk the talk and get stomped just because they thought they could call some black guys the N word ... :lol:
no no it's n!@#$ :finger: :D

I just noticed the U of Georgia license plate...that's hilarious.

NT, my daughter was just asking me why it was OK for that word to be in some of the music she listens to. I told her to make no mistake, it was NEVER ok for her to say that word. Even if "in context" it can misinterpreted.

how old is ur daughter and what kind of music does she listen to?

Originally posted by oaktownboy
how old is ur daughter and what kind of music does she listen to?

She's 12 and she likes rap/hip hop. I let her listen to a little more than her mom will, but we stick to the edited versions for her. However, she knows the real words from the kids at school.

I told her the other day that she was going to get me in trouble for downloading music...I download the RADIO edits for her of CDs I have. I have always wondered if that was legal:lol:

I was gonna say, Disney doesn't put that in their cartoon now, do they? :laugh:

OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

nice looking out maniclion

Back