• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

igf - 1 update

MEATHEADTG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok bros,
i'v been on the igf - 1 for 17days now. every thing is good up to now, i'v bee geting the usual stiffness in my joints now for around the last 10 days and the last few days i'v started to feel realy tired. not as bad as when on hgh but i still need a short nap in the afternoon. any way i'v put on 6LB in weight and my strength is definite on the up which is a good result because 2 weeks ago i dropped the deca altogether and the test to 500ml per week. i'm eating ok but not big, the pumps are good and the fat is going slow but sure, 13 more days left on this cycle.
keep you updated

:thumb:

Last edited:
Sound good, that's LR3 right??

How long are running it for MEAT?

where did u inject?

Originally posted by plouffe
How long are running it for MEAT?

running it at aroung 60mcg ( very hard to measure exact) for 30 days then 30 days off, after that i'm going to try it again at 60mcg for 30 days together with hgh at 4 ius per day for 30 days

Originally posted by tk...
where did u inject?

bicep/delt/but or stomach ! dont realy matter. i havent found any differance in end result. only if you inject into the stomach you seem to get lumps in the inject area that last 4 a long time.

Is this the first time you've ran HGH? How would you compare it to anabolic steriods? Like uhh how you feel when you're on it and shit.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by plouffe
Is this the first time you've ran HGH? How would you compare it to anabolic steriods? Like uhh how you feel when you're on it and shit.

not the first time, i was on for about 14 months at 4 ius day! came off at begining of last summer. hgh is good but it makes you very tired all day long, any way i was at some traffic lights one day stood at red i put the car to newtral hand brake on and just put my head back onto the head rest and boom i was fast to sleep just like that. lucky for me the wife was with me and dug me in the ribs to waken me up after that i thought it was getting a little risky so i packed in hgh then. this time i'm just doing 30 days of hgh with the igf. the hgh gave me very good strength gains but its hard to compare with igf just yet. the best gains from hgh are to take together with other a:s like test + deca

Thanks for the info man. :thumb:

ok i'v 4 more days to go with the igf - 1 ! strengths are up feeling hard and weight gains are: up 8lb up to now.
be back in 4 days with full run down

8lbs is that all i can put that on in a month eating pizzas lol

heh ..ill bet his 8 lbs is a bit more solid than your 8 pounds

Back