• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

looking for a good tasting protein

jadakris31

jersey's here
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am dieing to find a good tasting protein reasonably priced... any suggestions?

Optimum nutrition tastes good. Met-Rx tastes the best IMO. Also check the site sponsor Allthewhey.com

Have have been taking Protoplex Deluxe (Strawberry). I think its pretty good.

well
optimum nutrition honestly taste like shit
BUT it is the BEST bang for the buck

thats why I have it lol

BB is not about taste, its about look, health..and being the best YOU can be. and just feeling happy with your results..dont take shit cuz it taste good, take it cuz its GOOD for you.

if that was the CASE, I would never eat healthy, lol i would say...screw brocolli :cool:

I use IDS whey isolate, i know(for a fact) that it tastes better than regular whey(to me at least).....bad part is that it gets absorbed too quickly so u gotta drink smaller shakes more often, i don't mind though, stuff tastes really good(get the vanilla-cinnamon flavor)

Originally posted by jadakris31
i am dieing to find a good tasting protein reasonably priced... any suggestions?

PICK ANY 2 FOR $39 . 95

Strawberry Kiwi Nectar
Caribbean Cooler Nectar
Original Isomatrix Chocolate Hurricane
Original Isomatrix Vanilla Sunrise

Isomatrix Highlights:

- Unparalleled protein formulation for timed released anabolic effects .
- Contains the secret weapon of performance enhancement???a revolutionary, proprietary muscle growth and volumizing system known as GRV??? .
- Amazing Chocolate flavor .
- Packed with BCAA's arginine, glutamine and all the essential amino acids .

Nectar Highlights:

- Incredible Fruit Juice Flavors
- Zero Carbs; Zero Fat
- Mixes Instantly
- Best Tasting Protein On The Market

Note: These proteins are being clearanced because the containers' sides are sucked in due to production . All sales are final on clearanced items

www.syntrax.com

Re: Re: looking for a good tasting protein

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
PICK ANY 2 FOR $39 . 95

Strawberry Kiwi Nectar
Caribbean Cooler Nectar

While I absolutley agree that the Nectar is the best tasting protein I've had, I would not recommend Isomatrix if he's looking for strictly taste. Isomatrix is a fine protein and I use it myself, but I would recommend only the Nectar in the "tastes great" department. Isomatrix tastes good enough, but it's no Nectar.

Taste shouldn't matter if it works. Some of the better supps. taste like shit. Just suck it up!

IML Gear Cream!
hows the taste on that one? and any idea what size? they sure dont give much info on that

Re: Re: looking for a good tasting protein

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
PICK ANY 2 FOR $39 . 95

Strawberry Kiwi Nectar
Caribbean Cooler Nectar

Isomatrix Highlights:

- Unparalleled protein formulation for timed released anabolic effects .
- Contains the secret weapon of performance enhancement???a revolutionary, proprietary muscle growth and volumizing system known as GRV??? .
- Amazing Chocolate flavor .
- Packed with BCAA's arginine, glutamine and all the essential amino acids .

Nectar Highlights:

- Incredible Fruit Juice Flavors
- Zero Carbs; Zero Fat
- Mixes Instantly
- Best Tasting Protein On The Market

Note: These proteins are being clearanced because the containers' sides are sucked in due to production . All sales are final on clearanced items

www.syntrax.com

Thanks for the info Babsiegirl :thumbs:
I didn't know about this special,
I ordered the very cherry berry and joined their site

This is a steal for the nectars

Originally posted by topolo
i give hot chicks a good tasting protein

:haha:

Originally posted by jadakris31
hows the taste on that one? and any idea what size? they sure dont give much info on that

They all taste great.

If I had mine here with me at work, I'd tell ya. I've been carrying around one of those dispensors.....They're handy.

Re: Re: Re: looking for a good tasting protein

Originally posted by DFINEST
Thanks for the info Babsiegirl :thumbs:
I didn't know about this special,
I ordered the very cherry berry and joined their site

This is a steal for the nectars

Aw I'm sorry D. I usually post all of Syntrax specials on the thread I made up.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25121

Yes, it is a steal.

Maybe I'll see ya on their site sometime. I'm also a member. My screen name is also the same.

from the various polls and other threads asking this question or similar ones, Optimum nutrition's 100% whey seems to have it hands down. the majority of the people say that it tastes good or at least good enough for them and the price is about 40 bucks for 10 pounds. allthewhey.com has 10 pounds for about the same price. ( 38 plus 5.95 shipping for your order, no matter how much you order ).
there are several threads on here that tell you about various online supplement companies thru which you can obtain these items;
dpsnutrition.com
bulknutrition.com
allthewhey.com

would be the main ones.

scroll through the threads
. hope this helps.
MM.

god damn they all taste the same to me at this point after taking them for god know how long.....plus i dont think you are gona find a good tasting protein shake with under 180 calories per serving.......

carborite chocolate flavored

150 calories
sat fat 0.5
cholesterol 0 mg
total carbs 8 g
dietary fiber 5 g
net carbs 3 g
sugars 0 g
protein 24 g

tastes great!

i have been taking pos 2 from advocare. it has 21g protein and other good ingredients for recovery. i am pleased with the results and the taste is pretty damn good. i also sell it so if you wasnt to try some let me know or just look for someone in your area.

Back