• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

training and passing out

bludevil

To God be the Glory
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last night I had a really good work-out with my legs.
I was really motivated and pushing myself to the limit.
The only problem is I nearly passed out. I couldn't even perform all of my exercises because after about 35 minutes I was so spent that I nearly passed out. Just wanted to know what exactly causes you to feel this way and if you guys ever feel the same. I've felt very tired before, but nothing like this. It took me nearly 2 hours to gain my composure again.

I ate about an hour before I worked out. I have just changed my diet to cut up a little bit. I backed down on my carbs, so that may have something to do with it.

sometimes I get a little light headed when going really heavy. Most of the time its bc I don't breathe as properly when focused on the heavy weight

I would say it was because you weren't breathing properly, Its happened to me.........Mike

Can't say that has happened to me. I have come close to puking a few times, and have gotten lightheaded on ocassion. But never as bad as you describe. Glad you are ok though.

thanks for the input guys. Never thought about the breathing apect of it. The could have something to do with it. I worked out last night with no problems.

Yep, breathing. Also, if I don't breath correctly, especially with legs, I get terrible headaches. Nobody to blame but myself, I know what I'm supposed to be doing just gotta do it.

I agree with Prince, carbs!
I have had to stop a workout for the same reason, I would even get shakey. A granola bar will bring me right out of it.

Back