• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lesson LEARNED ..FOLLOW PCT

hardasnails1973

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have found the link I have been looking for in my problem NOW what can I do about it. After the contest my test levels crashed and that is when we started increasing caloires and when all problems started to happen. Now the reason is that if my test levels that were in the 700-800 range are now in the 200 range could not handle the protein i was consuming and was causing un wanted stress on my digestive track. I have found several coresponding articles that support this. that deficency in test levels effect the bodys ability to assimulate proteins. And the side effect of this was terrbile strain on my digestion track and the protein that were unable to be breaken down resulted in toxins being released into my body causing me to become cloudy headed and un clear. plus lower of testosterone sent me in to depression big time and why i lost all my gains i would have had from the contest. Now I have talked to alot of people and I know I am shut down and the results show my LH levels are incredible low and clomid wasn;t doing anything becuase I needed HCG to start the igintion then nolvadex can do it job. It just dawned on me the other day about ever thing was connected once i get my test levels back up my body will assimulate protein at a much higher rate and all my digestion problems will be corrected as well. I stopped the paxil because it was only realiveing the side effect of all the protein I was consumming which was the major cause of the stress and not my job, but being around the holidays did not help matters any way. So goal right now is to get some HCG and some nolvadex and do that for a month and from all the people I talked to they said I should befine and back to my old self again.

You got it.
Just do the HCG first by itself for 2-3 weeks, wait about 3 days after last shot(half life ~ 60 hours) then start the Nolva.

Now since I am 4 months shut down I was wondering how to kick the boys back on again . I heard 1000 ius for first shot with 500 every 2-3 days for next 3-4 weeks and during this time run 40 mgs Nolvadex with clomid and nolvedx 2 weeks after finishing HCG. Do you think my logic is sound ? To muuch HCG at one shot cabn desenitizze the hypothalamus. which I do not want

That regime looks good if you are shut down hard. After the HCG, you'll notice a good increase in size - and you don't want to lose that. So just monitor them and see if you can wait 2 weeks to start the nolva/clo. If they stat to atrophy again - due to no stimulus from the Pituitary, you may want to start the nolva/clomid sooner - its up to you.

I have been using HCG in 1000iu shots, for hard shutdown I would run that between every 3-5 days. I can't live without HCG.

Even being shut down for 4 months there is still hope to get the boys up and running again. And does my theory of low test levels affecting protein synthese is true for the fact that testosterone effects protein synthesis. So if mopre test allows you to assimualte more less would do the opppsite . becuase It just feel slike my body is just so slow processing any nutrients and causing a terrible time doing the deuce. but as i said before i think it all makes good sense

Oh man you have nothing to worry about, people have been on gear for 3 years and have had children afterwards. Now you can have permament atrophy which is NO good because your natural T will be damaged, but you will not be permanently shut down from a 4 month cycle, way more people go longer than that just fine with HCG use.

I've been on since late October.

i meam I ahve been off for 4 months !! last shoot was in mid october

Oh heck, I can point you to a 22 year old with awesome genetics who was shut down for 11 months PCT.

and did he get restored ? to norma. So nothing i need to be worried about ? that is what. i am concerned with more then anything

IML Gear Cream!
as long as u got that HCG u are straight... If your ballz are still attached to your body then your ok... heh

Originally posted by hardasnails1973
and did he get restored ? to norma. So nothing i need to be worried about ? that is what. i am concerned with more then anything

Yes, he got a doctors advice on how to use HCG and nolvadex for awhile, I think his recouperation ended up being rather long. As of now he is 6 foot and 280 something, on his second cycle.

you dont NEED hcg for mild cycles do you though??

For me no, but we have PH users who get shrunken nads, so you have to find out for yourself.

Its not even a question of need, its a question of I want it so that I dont take 10 years to recouperate and I dont want permanently atrophied testicles either.

good call..... still havent began my test cycle yet but ill see how much they shrink and then depending on that ill decide if i need hcg or just nolva clomid...

do you start HCG the same time as any other pct (ie 2 weeks after last shot of test enan)??

Its not a PCT item, it is ideally used to avoid atrophy before it starts. At the latest you can run it after your last test shot, better than not using it at all if you "need it" for a reasonable recoup time.

mudge - what should I feel from the HCG and how long
did 1000 ius last night with 40 mgs nolvadex and doing 500 EOD till for another 4 weeks then going to 100 mgs clomid for 14 days then 50 mgs another 10 days. This should hopefully solve my problem

can side effects of low testosterone affected ones ability to process protein at what other wise would be a normal rate.
before cycle test levels 850 after 240. could this significant drop could have possible alter mt ability to assimulate nutrients ?

Originally posted by hardasnails1973
can side effects of low testosterone affected ones ability to process protein at what other wise would be a normal rate.

Yes.

HCG @ 1000iu hits me within 24 hours, I will notice that the nads are fuller and "not soft" if you let them get so small that they are that bad.

Boys are swinging good, aggression is increasing as well as irritability, appetite is going through the roof. My body is very sensitive to test increases or decreases.

Back