• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno Math

SJ69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright, your taking m-1-t, you need some Test cause your suupressed so you stack it with 1200mg 4-ad, now you're worried about gyno. lets take a look.
1200mg 4-ad 10% makes it past the liver (if your lucky) now your down to 120mg 4-ad, (not 120mg test). Now a certain percentage of that will wonder down the correct biochemical pathway and become actual testosterone, here's where it bocomes more of a guessing game, lets plug some numbers in. Again 10% of that MAY convert into test before being broken down so now your down to 12mg of testosterone a day or 84mg a week which isn't even enough to replace your natural test if m-1t is as suppressive as they say, so it seems that your more likely to get gyno by not cycling (m-1-t / 4 -ad) bc by NOT cycling you will actually have MORE testosterone that can turn into estrogen.
Make sense?

That sounds great in theory but such is not the case...

u gotta realize how many other body cycles are disrupted during the use of these products.....

CYCLING IS A MUST!!!!!!! or u will pay the price......ur natural test will simply shut down, then no more hard-ons until u get a hold of ron jeremy.

Originally posted by 22"bi's
That sounds great in theory but such is not the case...

u gotta realize how many other body cycles are disrupted during the use of these products.....

-such as....???

CYCLING IS A MUST!!!!!!! or u will pay the price......ur natural test will simply shut down, then no more hard-ons until u get a hold of ron jeremy. [/QUOTE]

-kind of my point;)

Were talkin estrogen here. Where does estrogen come from in men? - From Testosterone aromatizing.
No test / low test(cause your shut down, remember)=no estrogen
No / Low estrogen = no gyno

even if u're natural test level is at zero, u're still getting in unnatural supply of test....so estrogen will react accordingly....

As far as cycles go....there are too many to explain...i'm currently taking Biochemistry and have learned a ton load on body cycles and how they can be affected from the outside in....do a search for testosterone or muscle growth on some kind of biochemistry site....u'll see wut i'm talking about...

dude, I have an MS in genetics (there was some chem coursework in there believe it or not)
I know I'm making some assumptions but the point is if your Test levels are lower than normal, your estrogen levels will also be lower than normal, therefore no gyno.
It is my belief that 4-ad is not strong enough (although you would need to test test levels) to get your test levels up to where they were before using m-1-t.
I don't care what anyone says the estrogen comes ONLY from the test (we don't have ovaries) No Test = No est

u might be correct about the gyno issue, but its still unhealthy to not cycle on this crap....but thats just my 2 cents....do wut u like....:)

I never said not to cycle.

Back