• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test prop conversion

bigdaddy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With the s-type conversion kit instructions for test prop at the end it says to let dry and it is ready for processing. Is there another step or is it done then?

the syno conversions i would not do for 1 big reason. its hard to fully remove those extra horomones( the estrogenic ones) from the solution...no reaction is 100% and if you dont do it right your injecting prop with esterfied estrogen...

well u arnt getting prop with these kits but tne i belive the acetate structure is destroyed in the conversion. No one has convinced me that they can 100% remove all the estrogen

NO..TNE has NO esters..this may have versions or parts of esters. Not worth it IMO. Prop powder is DIRT cheap.

Thats what I always heard also, and no ester = suspension, not prop. I would also rather make it via powder or something, saving money is cool and all but I decided against the synovex stuff long ago.

Agreed 100% Mudge..ESPECIALLY when I read the HEET method..Screw-That..I'm not a 87 Cutlass Cierra!
Also, not worth the time & trouble for the risk.

TNE=TEST BASE=SUSPENSION

yea...fina is a good source of tren....syno is just too many easily screwupable steps to get test(wich is cheap to get in the first place)

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
yea...fina is a good source of tren....

Huh? :lol: and tren is a good source of fina :D

Originally posted by Mudge
Huh? :lol: and tren is a good source of fina :D
LMAO

RDRR

Back