• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first shot (IS IT SUPPOSED TO HURT THIS MUCH!?)

Skate67

...And justice for all.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last night i prepared for my first injection. I was so damn nervous that i had to just shoot it into my thigh cuz thats the only place i could actually stabilize myself. I shot 2cc of 100mg/ml deca into my left thigh and 1.1 cc of 250mg/ml of test cyp into my right thigh.

Woke up this morning OMFG. i could barely put my socks on cuz my right leg hurt so bad... Is test cyp su[pposed to hurt a lot or did i give myself an abcess or what, cuz my deca leg doesnt even hurt at all and i shot 2cc in compared to only 1.1 :(

This is why I tell my horror stories of thigh shots and why I dont do them anymore. Its been a day? You have no idea if you have an abcess or not, give me a break man.

My leg swelled over 2 inches, and was completely purple and blue. I could hardly walk for a week, no abcess.

Last cycle I shot 200 mg of mexi-pharm cyp and it hurt alot. It got better in 3 days. Completely gone after 1 week. No more quad shots for me!!!

May I ask why you gentlemen put yourself through this torture?

I guess for me the end result is worth a little pain.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl

Soem of us arent in it for the health, we're in it to get HUGE

so mudge are you saying this injection would be far less painful in the glutes?

why do women starve there selves?

iam guesing u also wiggled the needle around alot i know did my first couple of shots and i think that might be the cause

IML Gear Cream!
Its different for everyone ST... i luv the leg... today i hit 3 veins in my ass... i bled SOOOOO much... i hate doing ass shots... But then again... i Hit a nerve or something in my leg because it swelled up like a son of a bitch and i could barely walk...

I dont do quad shots, and I cut any high mg/ml gear I get my hands on.

Problem solved.

MY POINT EXACT !!!!!!!! especially when you stop taking it, you shrink back to the same size as before in NO time !

Originally posted by ST240
so mudge are you saying this injection would be far less painful in the glutes?

Glutes IMO is the #1 way to gauge how your gear is going to feel in other places. If it hurts your ass at all, I will NOT EVER put it in my quads. Some people love quads, I DONT. Seriously I would rather put it in my triceps, I dont know why I just dont do well with quad shots, and after all I need my legs to walk.

If I am unsure how the gear will feel, I go ass first. Now though I use stuff I am famliar with, either underground or home made stuff.

Originally posted by BigBallaGA
MY POINT EXACT !!!!!!!! especially when you stop taking it, you shrink back to the same size as before in NO time !

If the user is stupid and stops eating sure. You dont lose weight magically.

How about some education and a Speak and Spell perhaps? I dont know about solid or liquid fueled rocket science, so you wont see me talking about how it works.

damnit... so what would you advise me to do for my next shot?? If it hurts this much in my glutes i wont even be able to sit down :mad:

if it hurts too bad buy some b12 and cut the cyp with it...pull in a cc of b12..then pull in your cyp.... mix and jab...rotate the deca to other spots since it is painless and leave the cyp for your butt

Originally posted by ST240
damnit... so what would you advise me to do for my next shot?? If it hurts this much in my glutes i wont even be able to sit down :mad:

Thats the thing though, it never hurts as bad in the ass. You can always lean on your other cheek anyway, my legs have been so bad I almost could not walk man and yet in my ass it was not even comparable.

I just do not like quad shots, I seem sensative to them, and I've tried hitting other areas. Even a good quad shot is never quite a good one for me.

alright well maybe ill try the cyp in the glutes and stick to quads for the deca :( i thought i had this all figured out... guess not

I have no experience with steroid use but it seems silly to me to inject yourself in the quads because there are so many muscles you can hit. In the butt you have really one way to go.

IML Gear Cream!
If he did a quad shot per instruction there is only one or two of them he would have hit (outside). Still though I find it leaves me having trouble walking even with "clean" gear, I just dont dig it.

Some muscle areas are known to have nerves in the area etc so by experience people recommend where to shoot and where not.

Originally posted by Mudge
If he did a quad shot per instruction there is only one or two of them he would have hit (outside). Still though I find it leaves me having trouble walking even with "clean" gear, I just dont dig it.

Some muscle areas are known to have nerves in the area etc so by experience people recommend where to shoot and where not.

Gotcha:)

Originally posted by Power Rabbit
if it hurts too bad buy some b12 and cut the cyp with it...pull in a cc of b12..then pull in your cyp.... mix and jab...rotate the deca to other spots since it is painless and leave the cyp for your butt

Good advice- this will work, try it.

Originally posted by Just a guy
why do women starve there selves?

:haha: Are you trying to reverse my question? Sorry if (to you) it's a stupid question. I had a thought and voiced it. Sorta voiced it:p

Most women starve themselves because they think they'll lose fat faster. They do but, they're losing a lot muscle in the process. Starvation is not the way to go and trying to instil this into the minds of many, doesn't seem to be working. Why, because some of us women are lazy along with many of the men who have this same "plan."

Originally posted by Michael D
Sorry, that was just funny to me:)

"So Lee (Priest) whats your prediction for the outcome this year?"

"I'll probably get screwed."

"You're supposed to say P A I N"

"Oh right. PAIN. From getting screwed in the butt, a-gain."

"Wheat grass! TIME TO UP THE DOSEAGE!" :hehe: -Lee Priest

why do women eat junk food and crap then complain abot their body:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BigBallaGA

Once again...WRONG...

Back