• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hunger diminishing

aztecwolf

Sackin' up every day
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone else have this problem, when i wake up im starvin, i eat a huuuuge breakfast right when i wake up and about 30-45 minutes later i'm hungry, and i'm like this most of the day just hungry a little bit after i eat, but come my 6:00 meal i really lose my appetite for the rest of the night, except for right when i go to sleep around 10:30 or 11:00

What are you eating that within an hour you are already hungry? (maybe post your meals) Are you eating enough fats, to slow down digestion?

when i wak up i eat a cup dry oatmeal, with 2 tbls. of walnuts and a 1/4 cup fiber one and an omelette with 1/2 cup egg beaters and two egg whites, and 2 oz. of ham or canadian bacon, i also drink at least a liter of water and a glass of green tea, and seriously i get real bloated and about an hour later i am reall hungry again. all in all it comes out to about 600-650 calories

I wish I had that feeling sometimes. I'm hungry from the moment I wake up till the moment I go to bed, and I'm about to pass 3000 calories a day.

Peace.

i get around 3,000 a day, about 2,000 of which i eat by about 3:00

Back