• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methyldienolone M1T stack

TrojanMan60563

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone what do you all think about stacking M1T and Methyldienolone together for an 8 week cycle? With the M1T only being involved for the first 4 weeks. I am thinking about doing it. My current and regular supplements are 18 grams of ON glutamine split into two doses first thing in the morning and post workout,18 grams of Swole creatine split into two doses pre and post workout,3 table spoons of flax oil split evenly appart, and ON 100% Whey after workout. I eat 5 solid meals a day. Breakfast is 6 egg whites and one whole egg, 1.5 cups of oatmeal, and 1 cup of cottage cheese. 2 hours later I eat 1/2 pound ground beef with 1 slice of fat free cheese. Lunch is grilled boneless skinless chicken breat served with cup of brown rice and a small salad with italian dressing. 2 hours later I eat 1/2 pound ground beef with 1 slice fat free cheese. Dinner is same as lunch. After dinner I workout approx 1.5 hours followed by shake and then go to bed. I do have a special shake I have right after waking up before breakfast and after working out. If anyone is interested in the ultimate shake let me know and I'll clue you in. When I do the M1T and Methyldienolone cycle I was going to be taking milk thistle, NO2, my regular supplements, and end the cycle with some clomid and nolvadex. I am currently 24 years old 5'11'' 252lbs 21% bodyfat. After the cycle if I am not down to the bodyfat % I want I will follow up the PHC with an ECA stack. One last thing do ya'll think doing cardio during this PHC will effect the results in either way. Will it stop muscle growth, or help get shedded and still gain some quality muscle. I am not a huge fan of cardio.

Stacking two Oral Steroids... Will you get gains.. definatly. Will you wake up on day 20 with your liver lieing next to you... definatly. This will put a shit load of stress on your liver, and I couldn't even imagine how fast you'll be shut down. But If your gonna do it.. Liver Support is a essential. Um... Maybe some transdermal 4AD (1AD)* (Forget what one is used my bad) Would I do this cycle? Yeah because I've never had liver problems and would be to stuborn. Goodluck.

I thought there was a general rule that you dont stack orals :shrug:

Originally posted by plouffe
Maybe some transdermal 4AD (
Not with M-dien.............unless you want progesterone gyno.
TM, Do some more research.............Please!

maybe I will just stick with my initial plan of doing only Methyldienolone 3mg for 6-8 weeks along with my other basic supplements.

Originally posted by TrojanMan60563
maybe I will just stick with my initial plan of doing only Methyldienolone 3mg for 6-8 weeks along with my other basic supplements.

Methyldienolone like M1t is very harsh on the liver and should not be run longer than 4-5 weeks even with Milk Thistle.

well thanks guys for your help. I am going to be starting my methyldienolone cycle tomorrow. I just started taking the NO2 today. I'll start a new log to log my results. I am going to be getting a body composition done today. I will have it done every two weeks for the entire 6-8 week cycle. I will have a detailed diet and possible workout regiment. I am not sure that I want to give a detailed workout or not due to the time it would take to cover my daily routines everyday. Thanks for all your help guys

Back