• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has any of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I would not purchase from them now.

I don't think that you are supposed to post things like that.

Hey since we are talking about illegal stuff......Can any one suggest where i could purchase a fully automatic AK-47,with a 30 round clip.Would love to own one. :D

Originally posted by supertech
Hey since we are talking about illegal stuff......Can any one suggest where i could purchase a fully automatic AK-47,with a 30 round clip.Would love to own one. :D

I own one of those, and six 30 round clips. Its semi auto. Buts it's badass.

Does it look like these?A friend of mine has one.Got to shoot it. They are badass.

[IMG2]http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/images/0501.jpg[/IMG2]

Mine has a different stock on it. But the body of all Kalashnikov's are all the same.

Homer, sorry to of hijacked your thread.

hmm, shit does happened. Bahahahaa.
But I still wanna know, should I or shouldn't I send money to those ass....ols? Any one.
I need to know quickly.

What on earth will you do with AK? Its to big, its bigger than you. You will have no where to hide it.
And / you just cannot get, here, in US a real Russian ármy AK.
all that you can get is reproduction.

Don't send your money to overseas pharmacies.You will never get your order or your money back.

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson

What on earth will you do with AK? Its to big, its bigger than you. You will have no where to hide it.
Self protection.

SuperTech-no

why the hell all the good stuf is illegal?
And all GNC rip-offs are legal?

Hey 100%Ass

why would you not purchuase from them now?

IML Gear Cream!
Super Tech, yo man, are you in Irak, or Chechnia, that you have to protect your self?

You can buy an AK in the US legally, just not fully automatic.

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
Super Tech, yo man, are you in Irak, or Chechnia, that you have to protect your self?
Worse.......

Phoenix, Arizona

Think about this for a second.

"Hey guys who do you use to buy your drugs from, I have some feds, err friends that want to know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back