• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BAck to fitness again!!

Belsicilia

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi all

I'd like to say Hi to all of you on the board. I am a personal trainer and have battled the weightloss game time and again. I was in extremely good shape for quite awhile, but having been promoted at work, and life stress in general has made staying in great shape quite difficult.

I am looking to get myself back into great shape, and possibly reach the best possible fitness level I can achieve. I am looking to get motivated again and make my workouts more fun and intresting. I am looking to lower my bodyfat and eat good solid meals to fuel my workouts. I am also looking into entering a fitness competiton next year, and what to set goals for that. So I am gonna focus my trianing towards that endeavor. I however plan to start with a semi intermeddiate workout plan so that I don't injure myself and ease back up to the fintess level I once had. here is my pic and hope to get alot out of this board int erms of motivationa nd support

LETS KICK ASS
Piera

Welcome to IM :thumb:

Welcome :wave:

Back