• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nitro-tech (Oh no!)

NickB

Damn, so many new faces.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I hear all of you gasp and see your scramlbing to type out, "OMG MUSCLETECH 4 TEH LOSE" but before you do, hear me out first :p

I'm a college student. I can buy what I want write it off as needed for college expenditure and my aunt picks up the tab (yay for old women with lots of money). Anyways, I've heard equal good and bad about Nitro-tech, mainly with the bad being it's overpriced. Now that we've established price is a non-issue, we can move passed that.

If I were to begin using Nitro-tech, should I mix it with glutamine and creatine? I have read different accounts on this. I've heard "no" because Nitro-tech already has creatine and glutamine (which, according to the label, it does, but it does not specify how much) but i've also heard, "yeah. add them both". I'm not buying cell-tech creatine because i've got enough of another brand still.

I would still take Glutamine post-workout with my shake. IMO if money is no issue, there are plenty of Isolates that are just as good as Nitro Tech (VP2 Isolate by AST).

hes right....optimums concentrate is better ...All the whey's isolate is better....and they are both cheaper

...its like buying the stupid looking nike shoes for $150 when there are much better shoues for 30

Exactly. Take about 20 or 30 minutes of your time, and check out www.bulknutrition.com, look under proteins and check out all the isolates that are much cheaper and many of them are probably much better as well. Read up on each one of them and see which one you like the best.

NitroTech isnt a bad product, but the thing most people on here dont like about MuscleTech is the fact that your paying for their adverstising more than the quality of the product.

If money isnt an issue use AfterMax. That shit costs WAY too much lol.

PreMier--you sure about that, or was that a joke?

I used AfterMax for a couple months and was very happy with cost-performance ratio.

At bb.com, it comes out to just over a dollar per 97gm serving, or $5.38 a pound. That's only about a dollar a pound more than allthewhey blend, and it includes 5g creatine, 5g glutamine, electrolytes, and 1g of extra Taurine. I did the math, and it's cheaper for me to buy Aftermax then to attempt to make my own blend that might not mix corectly.

Nitrotech servings are only 28gms, and it costs over $13 a pound at the best price in quantity. Worse, you don't even know how much creatine you get per serving.

AfterMax is essentially three times cheaper, and works incredibly well for post workout.

Yea aftermax is really good. But I went through a 4.4Lb tub about every 10 days. Thats 3 tubs a month. Thats too much money. Dorians Pro peptide lasts a month, and its only 2.2Lbs. The aftermax servings were just too big, and the stuff didnt last long enough.

I agree, their servings are huge. I only could drink one a day, then my other shake was a plain, cheapo whey. I only drank post-workout, so I got almost a mont from each tub.

You must have really bulked if you were going through 3 tubs a month!

Well, after 10 days and 1 tub gone, I decided not to buy any more. ;)

Originally posted by NickB
I hear all of you gasp and see your scramlbing to type out, "OMG MUSCLETECH 4 TEH LOSE" but before you do, hear me out first :p

I'm a college student. I can buy what I want write it off as needed for college expenditure and my aunt picks up the tab (yay for old women with lots of money). Anyways, I've heard equal good and bad about Nitro-tech, mainly with the bad being it's overpriced. Now that we've established price is a non-issue, we can move passed that.

If I were to begin using Nitro-tech, should I mix it with glutamine and creatine? I have read different accounts on this. I've heard "no" because Nitro-tech already has creatine and glutamine (which, according to the label, it does, but it does not specify how much) but i've also heard, "yeah. add them both". I'm not buying cell-tech creatine because i've got enough of another brand still.

take both creatine and glutamine in addition.

IML Gear Cream!
I gotta be straight with you guys, I don't like muscletech either but nitrotech Tastes a hell of a lot better than Optimum protein. Nitrotech tastes liek chocolate milk, I actually looked forward to drinking it when I bought it, and I took like 3 servings a day. I can't take 3 servning of an optiumum blend and it's hard to hold back from puking after two. Optimum is a decent protein, but it's the worst I've had taste wise. Oh and BTW after max is the shit if you don't throw up.;)

Wow...taste is truly subjective!

I actually love the Optimum Chocolate, and really thought the NitroTech was bland. And I liked AfterMax the best.

It almost makes you wonder about quality controls at both companies.

Same goes with me and Nitrotech, I actually looked foward to drinking it. Out of all the other proteins I've tried Nitrotech gave me the best results and tasted the best. I'd still be taking it but my wallet kinda lost some weight while I was on it so I had to kick back on it :(

Peace,
Joe

One of the biggest things Ive learned since getting "into" bodybuilding and such, is that taste is at most a secondary issue.
Its more like a happy suprise when something happens to taste good now days. :)

Originally posted by RCfootball87
I gotta be straight with you guys, I don't like muscletech either but nitrotech Tastes a hell of a lot better than Optimum protein. Nitrotech tastes liek chocolate milk, I actually looked forward to drinking it when I bought it, and I took like 3 servings a day. I can't take 3 servning of an optiumum blend and it's hard to hold back from puking after two. Optimum is a decent protein, but it's the worst I've had taste wise. Oh and BTW after max is the shit if you don't throw up.;)

i'm the complete opposite. i gage every chocolate nitrotech shake and i easily down an optimum chocolate shake.

nitrotech does have creatine and glutamine but very very little. it says that the mixture of creatine, glutamine, and about 5 other amino acids is 2.07g all together.

if money isnt an issue buy me some protein too...and some creatine...and i'm almost out of glutamine...and the new 350z is kinds sweet too.

seriously though.....nitro tech isnt all its cracked up to be...like the guys are saying...buy a good quality protein isolate...after all, if you are buying protein pwder, buy the best PROTEIN powder...if you want to add stuff to it then do it yourself...that way you know what is going in...exactly how much....and what quality you are getting.

Back