• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best way to measure improvement.

ripperx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all,

I was wondering, what's the best way to measure improvement? For example mass gain. I'm on my 3rd cycle of my P/RR/RR and do notice some minor growth. The thing is I forget to measure myself my first time around and was also unsure of the best way to accurately do it. I think I need to do it since, your own perception is always bias. Anyway, what kind of equipment do I need and what areas are usually measured correctly for the most accuracy? I want to make sure and start recordining these things before I start the full P/RR/S program. Thanks in advance.

Scale, Camera, BF Calipers, Log, Tape Measure

Take some before and after pictures, i usually take them on a rest day that way i don't have a pump.
Weight ur self weekly, or monthly.
BF calipers - i bought some from GNC for like 15 bucks. It has instructions and a chart to follow.
http://www.omegasports.co.uk/pages/fullProd.php/BODY FAT CALIPERS.php

Use sewing tape measure or buy one form GNC for like 5-10 bucks. Mease ur arm, neck, chest, waist, hips, thights and calves.

And also u can measure improvements by keeping a workout log/ journal if u already don't. Thaat way u can see what u have had gains on and what areas u haven't. I ahve keep one for the past year and it is preety cool to be able to go back and look at what i could lift several months ago verse now.

Well hop that helps
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

like for example chest or biceps, do you flex or just relax?

I like to flex, when measuring everything. That way, it will be hard to screw it up. Also for measuring chest, be sure to do it consistantly. IE: Breathe in, and flex lats. Or breathe out, and flex lats. Or breathe out, dont flex lats etc. Just be sure to use the same measuring method each time.

Also contact Prince about BF calipers. I believe IM Elites get them for an extremely good price. It may take a bit to get used to though, so you might want to get tested by someone at your gym first. About the tape measure, go to a cloth/fabric store. I got mine for $1.79.

Back