• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got my Leptigen Basicand Lipo-Y!!!!

Cate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Please help! Got my Leptigen Basicand Lipo-Y!!!!

I have a few questions :)

TP told me to take 3-4 scoops a day for 5-6 days then go down to 2x a day. The Can says 2 scoops 3x a day if you are a woman...between meals.

So...what should I do:shrug:

Also, since I take a free day (or day off from counting stuff) on Sat, should I start the Leptigen on my free day? Or should I take it Sunday - Friday only??? It will make a difference if I start today or Sunday.

Thanks!!!:D

Last edited:
Maybe you should ask TP? ;)

Hummm...I should maybe PM him, but wanted him and others to chime in :shrug:

:wtf: Is that what your's is? I have to admitt, it kind of scares me :hair:

The reason (as I see it) that TP said 3-4 servings a day to start is to bring your Leptin levels back up after dieting for so long. Dieting lowers leptin levels. Then, depending upon your bodyfat levels will depend upon how much LG you should take there after. I believe 1 serving are for those around 20%. However, because you are female then 2 servings are appropriate because you are suppose to add an additional serving for females.

So......I guess the question remaining is, do you know your approx. BF%?

15.8 % as of this morning.

Also, it says between meals, is there a time I should wait? I just wnat to take it correct and not waste $$.

Thanks Jodi:D

Then you should take 3 servings a day. However, I do believe that 2 servings would be more than fine and save you a few bucks in the meantime ;)

Take it in between meals. Also, I don't bother using it on the days I cheat.

Thanks Jodi:bow: you are the best!!!

Great, I may do 2 or 3 for the first week and then stay at 2. Can't wait to see changes :)

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jodi
The reason (as I see it) that TP said 3-4 servings a day to start is to bring your Leptin levels back up after dieting for so long. Dieting lowers leptin levels. Then, depending upon your bodyfat levels will depend upon how much LG you should take there after. I believe 1 serving are for those around 20%. However, because you are female then 2 servings are appropriate because you are suppose to add an additional serving for females.

So......I guess the question remaining is, do you know your approx. BF%?

Bingo.

Back