• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Really sore nipples

2BigGunz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im on my second week of Sus and from about 3 day's ago iv been getting late night sore nipple, i have slightly puffy nipples from a Dbol cycle i done some time back with no novla an hand !BAD MOVE I NOW NO !
Anyway Im on like 50mg ED of proviron and i was on 20mg of novla EOD

Now im thinking that that the proviron at 50mg ED and the novla at 20mg EOD alone might hold off too much Estrogen to get good gain's but now bupping novla up to 60mg for the past 2 day's and 40mg starting 2mor then tapper back down to 20 ED will be far to much.

WHAT SHALL I DO or is this ok ? and what if the nipples start again after i tapper back down to 20mg ed, MY nipples were really SORE and were mad tender to touch !

Thank's guy's

Use as much nolvadex as needed, it wont hurt gains. I run an anti aromatase through my whole cycles now and it helped me KEEP gains.

Estrogen is believed to kill leydig cells, so you are hurting yourself with high estrogen not helping yourself. You are shutting yourself down harder as the cycle progresses.

My plans are to run an ani-estrogen the entire cycle and PCT . Estrogen does nothing positive for you when your trying to build muscles and avoid growing chi chi's. I look at extra estrogen as a man boob in the making...lol

well even so I would rather not gain the extra few pounds possible to avoid gyno

Originally posted by gr81
this is NOT an accurate statement by any means..

I will side with the doctors and my own personal experience, high estrogen does nothing positive for gains or your health.

Remember most of the cancer drugs are anti-estrogens. I dont pull in much water weight with or without anti aromatase drugs, so screw estro.

Estrogen is believed to kill leydig cells over time and I believe it. You dont need hormones sitting there for 3 months telling you that you are a woman. I personally feel that using arimidex/femera through my cycle was part of why I finally held my gains and made recovery EASY.

The ONE so called "guru" who says high estrogen is good has NEVER USED STEROIDS.

* Preventing some of the estrogen from even forming, means that is more testosterone still flowing in your system. Sounds good to me.

? Of course estrogen is needed, however, high estrogen levels are not. ?

Originally posted by 2BigGunz
Now im thinking that that the proviron at 50mg ED and the novla at 20mg EOD alone might hold off too much Estrogen to get good gain's but now bupping novla up to 60mg for the past 2 day's and 40mg starting 2mor then tapper back down to 20 ED will be far to much.

anti e's don't hinder gains. they may make you hold less water weight, which may seem like your not as big, but in the end, alls it is is less water weight, not muscle....

Absolutely, without estrogen you would be an unhappy fellow. Not only sickly but its dangerous, it has its place but high estrogen doesn't do anybody any favors.

I dont make less gains by removing some estrogen with femera/arimidex or nolvadex. Like I said the only person who people listen to that I know of who somehow thinks its good, is a guy that reads books all day which is great, but he has no personal experience.

Those who have degrees in medical science say it is BAD for a man to have high estrogen, and hey it sounds logical to me. I appreciate the gear nerds, but I think he is puffing the magic dragon on this one.

mudge... what Anti-A do you use when your on cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
I started when arimidex then switched to femera when I ran out. Femera supposedly works better in terms of quanity needed, by volume, and they cost the same by volume.

I definitely noticed bloating in my first few weeks on cycle so I started 10ml of nolva a day. Most people say nolva does not help with bloating, but I can see the difference after just a few days.

Back