• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Watch Out Floridians!

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
J'Bo and Party Animal are coming to town :dancer: July long. (most likely)

Who's in for good time? :rofl: i mean to party. We aint going unless you guys are ready to have fun :mad:

Last edited:
You suck:p

What does "party not" mean?

Originally posted by J'Bo
J'Bo and Party Animal are coming to town :dancer: July long. (most likely)

Who's in for good time? :rofl: i mean to party. We aint going unless you guys are ready to have fun :mad:

hey when are you gonna bring some girlfirends and come to down to seattle and party it up J! ha ha, do the damm thang, you know. I am jealous though, have fun in Florida fo sho!:cool:

J'Bo what part? I live down this way and can tell you some interesting things to do.

-OD

When I lived in Ft. Lauderdale I remember going to the supermarket waiting for some blue-hair to dig pennies out of her purse.....

Then they would complain about the coupon or sales price.

Where is Dr. Kevorkian when we need him....

The Northeasterners that have moved to the east coast of Florida are rude, and snotty.

Originally posted by Mr_Snafu
...The Northeasterners that have moved to the east coast of Florida are rude, and snotty.

They are for a while and the New Jersy variety of the species has presented formidable challenges to the natives here. But they soon learn to mellow out and learn that the northern tactics don't work. People here in the coastal regions are so layed back no one gives these kind any attention. Then they eventually convert and have fun like the rest of us or end up pickled in a bar coping with isolation.

OD

Originally posted by OceanDude
They are for a while and the New Jersy variety of the species has presented formidable challenges to the natives here. But they soon learn to mellow out and learn that the northern tactics don't work. People here in the coastal regions are so layed back no one gives these kind any attention. Then they eventually convert and have fun like the rest of us or end up pickled in a bar coping with isolation.
OD

I certianly hope so OceanDude, because Northeasterners, I have no problem with in the Northeast, but in the warm sunshine, I do have a problem with them.

Funny lot, they are.....

Where in Florida?
Is party animal a female also

IML Gear Cream!
Cool.

Me and Wifey are going to Disney World the third week of July. :) Yeah, peak season, I know. But we're going with a friend who is getting us free lodging at Old Key West and that place goes for $550 a night. Besides, we've been to Disney like 6/7 times, so we know what we're going to do.

$550/night:eek:

Originally posted by dg806
$550/night:eek:

Yup! Old Key West is for "Vacation Club" members. They are condos, not hotel rooms. Ours will be a two bedroom condo. It's bigger than the apartment we live in. :rolleyes:

Still, $550 a night is obscene. Glad it's free for me. :)

Thats the island off to the east side of the keys right.
They are like timeshares and stuff

And why hasnt Jbo answered any of our questions
ie. where?

I think you are thinking of something else. Old Key West is right inside Disney World in Orlando.

OHHHHH. I thought you were going to disney like on the way to stay in the keys.

i am going to orlando, tampa, miami, and yes party animal is a chick :D

Originally posted by J'Bo
i am going to orlando, tampa, miami, and yes party animal is a chick :D

Well j'bo all those places are essentially my "back yard" and in easy striking distance. Orlando is 1 hr from here. We just sold the ocenfront condo but are on the river now since we boat more on the intracoastal - which has access to Miami via the waterway. So consider stopping by the Port Canaveral area. Lots to do - surfing, offshore fishing, gambling crusies to "no where" (to get into international waters), the space center (NASA and Airforce sides), water skiing, boating, sailing, tennis, golf, biking, island hopping and of course all the standard fare of restraunts, clubs etc.

My wife and I could show you around if you decide to come this way. My Porsche Cayenne sure beats a rental car and has a ton of room and amazing sound system to make getting to places fun.

-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Ok well let me know, Im in Miami and always down to chill. Are you going in that order.

no dont know the order.
vegas is a possibility too.
we will have to see.

Originally posted by Flex
I Got a concert down there:cool: :buttrock:, so I'm going to Fla in 1.5 weeks.

Which concert? I'm trying to obtain "GOOD" Madonna Seats wt/ paying $700!!!! :mad:

Have fun on your tour of Florida J'bo! :wave:

:rofl: at flex.

david...you not gonna come and meet up?

I would certainly like to meet you. I see that it is in July. That could be perfect. If you need any help or suggestions, let me know! Hey, Miami-South Beach, Friday or Sunday... NIKKI BEACH!! ( www.nikkibeach.com ) or check this out hun. CLUB SPACE ( www.clubspace.com ) 24 hours/7 days a week of non stop party... techno-trance music galore!!!

Orlando... I'm unsure of what is hot besides downtown and I haven't been up there since... well, when I met Freeman! :D

Tampa......... Y'bor City!!!!

There is some relevant information Florida wise on my board as I continue to develop it. When you have time or maybe, just time to time... refer back to it!

http://djdean6.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=FUNZONE

Keep me updated on your trip!!

Oh yeah, and then there is "The Bed" in South Beach along with "Crobar"!!! ;) I can get VIP at Crobar, too! Actually, I can try to get VIP and most of the clubs bfecause where I work, the owner's daughter knows everyone in South Beach for VIP requests!

Holy shit.. I want to go to club space!

Then, come out of Hell's Gate (whereever that is) and come to Club Space... which really is, "ANOTHER WORLD" within it's own! ;)

Back