• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

THE END IS NEAR for the beloved PHs!

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In another thread I made a joke about PHs being reclassified illegal right now. I was only kidding at the time, but I was just informed that the end can seriously be ANY DAY NOW. There will be NO 60 day warning like there was with ephedra...the second the FDA deems them illegal, that will be it! When I asked how long we have I was told..."June the latest, but honestly, it could be any day."

I just thought you guys would like to know. So whether your favorite PH come from VPX or any other company, you might want to think about stocking up, cause the hammer is dropping.

A few points to consider:

1) The FDA is not "making them illegal" like with ephedra.

2) If/when they become illegal they will be made a class III controlled substance.

3) That doesn't just mean the sale of the drug will be illegal, so with the possession.

So whats the real deal, then? Is there going to be a warning before the ban hits? How far off is such a ban?

Originally posted by gopro
In another thread I made a joke about PHs being reclassified illegal right now. I was only kidding at the time, but I was just informed that the end can seriously be ANY DAY NOW. There will be NO 60 day warning like there was with ephedra...the second the FDA deems them illegal, that will be it! When I asked how long we have I was told..."June the latest, but honestly, it could be any day."

I just thought you guys would like to know. So whether your favorite PH come from VPX or any other company, you might want to think about stocking up, cause the hammer is dropping.

this is a VPX ploy to increase PH sales before the ban! ;)

(just kidding) :p

This is gonna make me sounds ignorant probably, but does this include the 1-ad and 1-test supplements?

Yaaaaaaaayy they're gone :evil: sing with me, na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!

Originally posted by derekisdman
Yaaaaaaaayy they're gone :evil: sing with me, na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!

so you like it when the government takes away your rights to decide which supplements you can use?

Originally posted by Twin Peak
A few points to consider:

1) The FDA is not "making them illegal" like with ephedra.

2) If/when they become illegal they will be made a class III controlled substance.

3) That doesn't just mean the sale of the drug will be illegal, so with the possession.

Sorry I wasn't exact enough for you TP :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Robert DiMaggio
Eric, will this include M1T, Methyl-D and anti-e's like 6-OXO as well?

Everything! For awhile all they knew about was andro (which is now class III), but some real geniuses in the industry tipped them off to all of the "good stuff." Yeah, it looks like all of it will soon be history. (Hope I can get as much of the PHs as I did of clen, LOL).

IML Gear Cream!
Damn. Fuck. Damn. :mad:

Now I have to decide..

Originally posted by and1_4ever
This is gonna make me sounds ignorant probably, but does this include the 1-ad and 1-test supplements?

you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!! you do sound ignorant

the government is a bunch of jackasses. I think the people that regulate the sports industry in this country have a lot to do with this. They are probably responsible for feeding the government all the hype that sups and steroids kill people and are not healthy. My thought is if they do not want it in the major league sports then test for it, but don't ruin it for the rest of use that could give a shit about baseball.

Originally posted by topolo
I feel like I have just taken one really hard in the backdoor!

:O...

Your supposed to save that for Pamela :D

Damn, well. Stock up, that's what I plan on doing -- And selling the shit because once they're ( PH/PS ) " Illegal Substances " the price will go wayyy up. :eek: Chick Ching! :dance:

Great idea! $_$ Bling bling!

IML Gear Cream!
I don't get it, doesn't the supplement industry have lobbyists? This is fucked up man, that we're letting this happen.

The supplement industry didnt band together like they should have. They had their own interests in mind.

Nice sig :)

With this move, I hope the government realizes they will have increased the number of steroid users in the US to an all time high. I'm betting anywhere from 30%-50% of legal 'prohormone' users who got a taste of what using anabolic androgens was like, will start purchasing black market steroids.

Originally posted by OmarJackson
I don't get it, doesn't the supplement industry have lobbyists? This is fucked up man, that we're letting this happen.

There is still a fight going on but I think it may be too far gone. The government needs the pharmaceutical industry, and the supplement industry takes away from this and their $. So, its screw the supplement industry, cause these fat bastards don't care about muscle, only their campaign contributions!

One thing that I am not clear on...will 1-ad et al be illegal to possess after the ban?

Originally posted by Pepper
One thing that I am not clear on...will 1-ad et al be illegal to possess after the ban?
yes

so 6oxo and the likes will also be banned?

is it bc its a androstenetrione?

Originally posted by Larva
so 6oxo and the likes will also be banned?

is it bc its a androstenetrione?

Yes, it will be gone!

Here is an email I got this morning from the VPX CEO:

ANDRO BAN may be just days away!

No hype, Congress has already voted unanimously to to ban all prohormones and prosteroids and reclassify these compounds as Schedule III Anabolic Steroids.The bill has been to the Senate for approval. VPX sources tell us that this bill will rapidly pass through the Senate, as the President is anxious to see this bill become Law!

For those thinking time still remains, don't be fooled! As many of us already know, Androstenedione has already been outlawed and is considered a banned/controlled substance. Point being, the Federal Government gave ZERO "grace period" before banning this compound. It was simply pulled from the market! The same thing will happen for all remaining prohormones & prosteroids. The Andro bill will pass, become law and that will be the end to these compounds...forever!!!

:mad: :yell:

Originally posted by Robert DiMaggio
unclear on one thing.... 6-OXO falls into the same category as the rest of PH's?

I am 99% sure that the gov't is including it.

Back