• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Cyp Question

VonDrunk

Cardio is Suck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Per doctors orders, I am on 1CC Test Cyp every 2 weeks...

My question is how much test does one use who is trying to get some good gains from it...1CC per week?

Just curious....

Thanks,
VonDrunk

Right now I am using 1cc (250mg) every four days.

I would say the average dose of Test is 200-1000mg a week. The amount of ml that is depends on how many mg per ml the gear is

Originally posted by VonDrunk
Per doctors orders, I am on 1CC Test Cyp every 2 weeks...

My question is how much test does one use who is trying to get some good gains from it...1CC per week?

Just curious....

Thanks,
VonDrunk

also depends on the size/amount of LBM of the individual...

Originally posted by supertech
Right now I am using 1cc (250mg) every four days.

is cyp better than enathate bro?? I'm using enathate right now but it took me 6 1/2" weeks to feel it bro. that's why I was asking I might change my test.

Cypionate would take longer, it is not better.

If you want something that works fast go with prop if you can stand EOD injections. I wont be doing enan or cyp anytime soon, too slow.

so those are better like for longer cycles right, because now that I'm about to end week 8 I'm seeing amaizing results dude, I love it, but in the other hand I would've liked it even much more if I started noticing the kick in the firsts weeks that would've been much much better. Ok if I was to do a prop 10 cycle, how much would it be ok for EOD injections for a 10 weeker dude?

as far as the days would be something like this??
mon wed Friday only or sun too and then start with tues, thurs, sat and so on????

mon wed fri sun tue thur sat and so on.

Back