• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Duratestin post cycle help

Romulan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all I am new to taking supplements although I have been working out for a while.

Currently im taking iron-tek duratestin and vital Hgh.. I plan on taking it for only a month then take a break from it.
So far in my second week I have noticed a big improvement in all areas of muscle gain, and I have not had any side effects besides some bladder pain sometimes.
What I would like to know is after my month is up do I need to take anything "post cycle"? I have been hearing about taking Nolva to avoid gyno with M1T, does Duratestin also cause gyno? And since im only taking it for 1 month will I be fine?

Oral hGH is a scam, most likely it is gabba/gabob or a very small amount of real hGH just enough to claim its real. It also must be refrigerated after reconsitution (suspended) and wont survive in room temperature for more than a few hours at best. Even in the frige after reconstitution generally its good for 4 days, so you just wasted some unknown amount of cash there.

Moving to the SUPPLEMENTS forum.

Ok thanks for the info on the HGH, Now how about the Duratestin? no one seems to talk about it? has anyone tried it? any side affects? Its working for me good so far.

its supposed to be a decent product...was gonna try it a while back but never did...i've heard its good from a few pple tho..give it a try...the one thing tho is its expensive for the amount that needs to be taken a day...but if u are having good results stay with what you are doing

Ya Tomas duratestin seems to be working great for me, but im just concerned about having a post cycle plan.

I just spoke to the guy that sold me the duratestin at the vitamin store and he said that I dont really need to worry about taking anything post cycle besides some milk thristle for my liver... he said that duratestin doesnt mess up the ratio between estrogen and testasterone in the way other andos do...
I still think im going to use that 6-0X0 stuff just to play it safe.

Originally posted by Romulan
he said that duratestin doesnt mess up the ratio between estrogen and testasterone in the way other andos do...

that's a sign that it doesn't really work...

Well LAM I agree with you, but i have noticed a huge difference both in my max's going up during workouts and my muscles looking bigger, so im very happy with the results, but at the same time this is my first time taking supplements and im very concerned to do it right post cycle... That is why im here for some advise on what to do post cycle.

most likely it is the placebo effect...if a PH supplement doesn't disturb the HPTA axis then it isn't doing much of anything

its tri stack of 5alpha-Androst-1-ene-3-one-17-OL THP ether, 5alpha-Androst-1-ene-3-beta,17-beta diol THP ether, and 19-Norandrostenediol THP ether...it works, its not placebo, but u do wanna use 6oxo post cycle...him saying that is just stupid

Thank you Tomas thats what I wanted to know, how long do we usually have to take the 6-oxo ? I think there is something about the dose on the faq so ill just follow that, but duration im not sure about...

IML Gear Cream!
I would definitely use the 6oxo post cycle.

Back