• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Softball team goes 20-0, allows zero runs

yeah they are pretty good, have been for a long time, but I guess when you have over 2000 kids in a HS that is what you get.
I didnt know that you were in Southington, I work over at Depaolo

Well I grew up in Southington but live in Newington now. I spent the first 25 years of my life there before moving out of mom's house. And yes, I went to Depaolo. :) What do you do there?

deal with little shits and tell them that if they keep screwing up I am going to hang them out the window or beat the piss out of them

I wish I have to talk to them about the poor choices they have made when they get sent out of class and give them guidance blah blah blah. Public education is really going down the shitter. I am out of here June 18th then I am never coming back and I will never send my kids to a school run like this one

Wow: X ring I guess i would not want to send my kids to that school either. at least not if those in authority have your attitude

Back