• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Major realization... What to do now?

Pizzer

> DRIVER <
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So about two months ago i started a strong workout routine that has focused primarily on building strength and mass... my cardio routine from the beginning has been lax, i'll admit. and i havent paid much attention to my diet restrictions, but rather increased my diet altogether. I havent gained any fat, which is good news... and i have seen size increases very recently. im 22 and i know from reading and learning that i am still in my peak for body performance, recovery, and growth, etc... here is my recent realization though. i neglected to incorporate an abdominal workout into my routine and have since suffered as a result. i know that large muscle exercises (full body movements vs. concentrated motion) do provide some mid-trunk development. (i.e. flat bench, military press, over-head ext., etc....) but its really becoming a problem that my mid-trunk torso is weak. my posture is becoming poorer i think due to more weight on my shoulders, chest and back from m-mass development. and i also have slight lower back problems i think from stress due to posture.... so my worry is what should i do to correct this effectively? i know that the short answer is to get a good ab workout in... but im kinda afraid to start doing things that i have done before because my abs used to be strong from being a heavily active soccer player (twisting, jumping, running, etc.) now its been over a year since my abs have been taxed significantly at all.... Where should i start??? what types of exercises are good foundation movements that i can do to build my core strength in my torso, specifically my abdominal wall?? I have thought of vaccuum exercises... and i have thought crunches, leg lifts, sit-ups... etc... but what in your guys and gals experience is the best way to start on building the ab wall back up... im confident that i can develop the same results i once took for granted not so long ago... but i just would like to do it right from the beginning... any help offered is greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance!!! :thumb:

Thanks for the response... im looking at a possible routine like this:

3 x Weekly -
Flat crunches
Leg lifts
Trunk twists (bamboo pole)

i appreciate the advice... today i am starting the first day with the ab routine worked in. ill keep you posted as to how my results begin to develop... my goal is to have something showing before the end of the summer.

Back