• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg Subq Vs. Im....??

scott castle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I Read That Really No Difference..though Why Would All The Makers Say To Use It Im....when Subq Is So Much Eaiser...?? Anybody Know Any Better Than Me?

Some is made for Sub Q and other are made for IM. I would follow whatever is recommended by the brand you use. It also matters what the solvent is I believe, some use bacteriostatic water, some use another type, I believe sterile water, but not sure.

There is only one brand I have heard of that says IM, however you can do either one. I use SubQ because supposedly it is absorbed better, someone said they had information explaining why, I believe the guy was a chemist but didn't want to force him to dig up stuff.

scott castle said:
IWhy Would All The Makers Say To Use It Im....
They dont, not sure where you heard that. I used to always do IM, now I do SubQ, I dont think its that big of a deal but SubQ I would defintely vote as easier/faster/better access and so on.

Sub Q is fine.

ive done sub q all the time in the past but i notice all the bottles i get now say intramuscular use only. i was told that all of them say that but you can use them all sub q also. is this true ? cause i never saw a bottle of hcg that said for sub q only so i'm assuming u can use it that way even tho it don't say that on the bottle ?

ive always done sub q hcg.. why would you want to use a bigger gauge needle if you don't have to.

:coffee: thread is from 2004

IML Gear Cream!
Sub q is easier and effective. Always done it that way.

hcg

can you use all hcg as sub q ? cause every bottle i have ever seen just says for im use on it,nothing ever about sub q.. i'm assuming you can use them all sub q and that there is no specific type that is just for hcg ? can someone help with this.

thanks

Back