• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

supplement routine, i need some advice

RCB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi there!

im 25, 6' 2 1/2" and about 205lbs... im trying to bulk up a bit and i just purchased what i hope will be a beneficial supplement system.... but i have a few questions about the proper use of it..

im planning to use a routine involving

Multivitamins (1cap 3xdaily with meals)

Creatine Mix - 5g creatine monohydrate (15-25mins pre workout)

Protein Blend shake -50% Whey Protein Concentrate, 25% Micellar Casein, 15% Egg Albumin, 10% Soy Protein Isolate (post workout)

is this a good routine to have?? i know some ppl say that you should take creatine before a workout and others say you should take it after a workout....which time is more beneficial???

i also have a question about how often i should be taking these supplements....i plan on taking the mutivits 7 days a week but what about the creatine and protein?? should i take it 5days a week or 7??

my last question is about the creatine....from what i understand the first week is the loading phase....how many gram should i use daily for the loading phase?? and how many grams should be taken after the loading phase (2nd- 4th weeks)

thanks in advance for any help you can offer

cheers

RCB

Back