• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CReatine and working out

probowl8885

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I have a couple of questions actually.

I use Cell Tech, and i do what the directions say. BTW its one serving in the morning as soon as you get up. OK i do that. Now my question is, i go to the gym like maybe an hour after i take it. Because when i work out in the morning it starts my day pretty much. Now the directions say "take another serving after workout." Would it be ok to take it like 4 hours after taking the first serving.

Also. when i work out, ill feel major pumps and really hardness in my muscles after a solid workout, but about like 2 hours later, its not the same, now i know this normally happens, but are there any supplements that could help me get harder a bit quicker.

Thanks so much for reading.

how much is one serving?

Creatine is an energy supplement, contrary to what most believe. Creatine supplies the body with excess phosphates. When a muscle contracts, phosphates are broken from ATP. Using creatine simply ensures there are enough phophates to keep the contractions coming. It doesn't do anything other than that.

Saturday Fever said:
Creatine is an energy supplement, contrary to what most believe. Creatine supplies the body with excess phosphates. When a muscle contracts, phosphates are broken from ATP. Using creatine simply ensures there are enough phophates to keep the contractions coming. It doesn't do anything other than that.
Dnt forget it stores more water :D

I'm not sure of your weight. If you are trying to gain or lose weight, but Cell Tech has a lot of extra suger in it and it costs a bundle.

I would buy a cheaper version next time of just pure creatine.

:hot: im trying to get bigger, right now im about 190, i work out about 5-6 days a week. work out a major part every day, i also take nitrotech too. I eat lots of turkey. How can i get bigger arms, thats like a major concern, I think i can get bigger. Also with the Creatine, what should i use to mix it. I heard gatorade is good. Also, who else uses muscletech??? i find there products to work very effectively, but are there any other stronger products??

well my friend used Cell-tech for 8 weeks and his bench literally went from 160 to 200+

I take my 5g of creatine first thing in the morning about 6:30am and then the same again at about 10:30am post-workout.

Creatine is suposed to be more effective when taken with some carbs the most common way of doin this is by taking it with some dextrose

hello once again, I've been reading some posts. Whats the deal with Cell tech, i just recently got back into working out and stuff. I hear that cell tech is a waste, and all muscle tech products are a waste becuz of price and they suck. i do admit they are a bit pricey, anyone know of any other products that work like these, or even better. Thanks a bunch.

Back