• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbie here.... Crisg555 =)

crisg555

Just the Beginning
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:wave: Hi All, just joined. :D Name is Cristina... Friends call me Cris. I was introduced to this forum by GoalGetter. :rocker:

I was always in shape throughout highschool, and throughout college, but as soon as I graduated, I kinda lost my priorities on keeping in shape. Started working longer hours, which cut into my workout time..

I really want to get back into shape. I have to do it, especially because of my back. I went to an Orthopedic. Found I have a slight herniation between two verdabra's. So, when I gain weight, I start to feel that back pain.

Well, thanks to GoalGetter, I feel I want to do this with more intensity. Not just work out, but to also to eat better, and watch what I eat.

:hot:

crisg555 said:
:wave: Hi All, just joined. :D Name is Cristina... Friends call me Cris. I was introduced to this forum by GoalGetter. :rocker:

I was always in shape throughout highschool, and throughout college, but as soon as I graduated, I kinda lost my priorities on keeping in shape. Started working longer hours, which cut into my workout time..

I really want to get back into shape. I have to do it, especially because of my back. I went to an Orthopedic. Found I have a slight herniation between two verdabra's. So, when I gain weight, I start to feel that back pain.

Well, thanks to GoalGetter, I feel I want to do this with more intensity. Not just work out, but to also to eat better, and watch what I eat.

:hot:
AWESOME. YOu know I'll help you out with whatever you need! And whatever I can't answer, there are tons of people on here who really know their sh*t and are more than happy to help you out. Welcome! :)

:thumb: Welcome. this is the best place on the net

Hello Cris (neighbor) and welcome to IM.com!

Very cool and thanks Goalgetter for bringing her here! :thumbs:

welcome to im cris :thumb:

goalgetter? never heard of her. :mean:

IML Gear Cream!
crisg555 said:
:laugh:

Still riding Frances here... When is this going to be over???:cry:
Woman, i'm bored to tears here. So bored that i'm watching reruns of speeches from the republican national convention. Zell Miller right now.

Who knows how long this will go - this is the slowest. hurricane. EVER.

We lost our power since 2pm yesterday!!

Hey, I just heard that Publix is opened??

I'm glad you both are safe!!! :)

david said:

Publix opened? Great! Maybe I"ll go get my weekly groceries done (hahahaha - who am i kidding, their shelves are probably empty).

Glad you're ok, even if you don't have power. HOw are you getting online with no power? Or is it restored?

GoalGetter said:
Publix opened? Great! Maybe I"ll go get my weekly groceries done (hahahaha - who am i kidding, their shelves are probably empty).

Glad you're ok, even if you don't have power. HOw are you getting online with no power? Or is it restored?

Hey GG!! :wave2:

I'm at work and have been here for the past hour and half setting up the computers and stuff. No power at home and probably won't be for a few hours or more because the winds are still horrible. So, I am here screwing around on the computer, finishing my research for the band and starting the research for the venues for our upcoming tour!

Yes, they removed all meat off the shelves and now I believe there going to remove all frozen food as well as it has probably thawed granted they lost power and stuff.

david said:

Thanks, hope your power is back on by the time you get home.

I'm at work also... OT:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: is the bomb.

Hey GG, have u gone home yet?

crisg555 said:
Thanks, hope your power is back on by the time you get home.

I'm at work also... OT:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: is the bomb.

Hey GG, have u gone home yet?

Where do you work that their open?? :shake:

I'm at work and was offered to work tomorrow for OT etc.

david said:
Where do you work that their open?? :shake:

I'm at work and was offered to work tomorrow for OT etc.
the power company... :laugh: I do computer support for them.

Very cool! And, I take it that your finally home and not working?!?! So, are you going to trance on over to South Beach and eat? J/K!!!

How was your day? Hectic?

Back