• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

YO George Foreman

Chick

MISTRESS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I LOVE :thumb: my Foreman grille. I cook my turkey & beef patties in it.

Anyone else use the grille?

in addition to the Forman...

I also have the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie....

It also rocks! :thumb:

I have a grill similar to Foreman grill. When I first got it I used it often but havn`t used it in months. It`s a bit of a pain in the ass having to dig it out from under the cupboards and having to clean it. I`d rather use the outdoor bbq or use the oven and bake or broil.

I love my GF grill...just hate cleaning it!

i love mine to,as gopro said,cleaning takes longer than cooking the food,PARTY ON G.F grill lovers:thumb:

Loved mine, but hated cleaning it as well, so now I have a Hamilton Beach grill and the top and bottom grill racks come out for easy cleaning in the dishwasher or sink cleaning, but that is the part I love the best...:)

They are a lot easier to clean if you don't let them cool off before you do it.

RM

i love mine ...i wouldn't know what to do without it

Just bought a GF grill, and I LOVE it...I grilled chicken brst and veggies on it last night...terrific!!

You can cook just about anything on that . I also have the Rotissere thing ( good as well ) But i'd have to say cleaning either one SUCKS ! I do perfer the old charcoal above all :fire:

in the summer time I will just use my outdoor grill but this time of year I just use a grill pan worksgreat for me.

I have one, it's great. Mostly I used it for cooking foods that have a high fat content. I don't think it's a pain to clean, but I never clean it - my wife does :D

She hates to cook, I hate to clean. Works out great.

I LOVE cleaning my griller. It's so easy. I'ld rather clean that than pots and pans any day.

i hate to ask, but what is so special about a GF grill?

I dunno - I just like mine :D

It drains fat when cooking items (not sure if this is really a big plus or not), and it cooks on both sides of the food, so it cooks quicker (which is a plus, AFAIAC). Either way, it's pretty good thing to have around.

I love the Foreman grill as long as I'm not the one cooking or cleaning.

IML Gear Cream!
I use my Foreman Grill practically everyday. Cleaning the grill is not so bad. I just use a wet rag over it when its stiill hot.

Cleaning is easy!

Cleaning the Foreman is easy if pour water on it while it is still hot! The stuff comes right off with a sponge.

Back