• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

starting cell tech

vuch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i know i know cell tech is apparently disliked around here... . But ive got a couple of questions for it.Should i not drink caffeine?should i drink more water to help make sure i dont get dehydrated from sending water to my muscle cells?What should i eat and what should i not eat?And do i need to be taking a protien supplement with it ex nitrotech? and running 2 miles a day, working out mon tues and thurs with hardcore running on wed and fri including the 2 miles a day what should i expect from this product (if it were to work at it's fullest capability) at 6'1 213 LBs with around 14-15% BF. ANd please do not make any posts about how im paying too much money or all the sugar in it(unless its about helping that problem) Thanks for the help - vuch

maybe my workout routine will help
monday:
3x10 bench 3x10 curl 3x10 front squats 3x10 good mornings
3x10 shoulder shrugs 3x10 military press 25 dips 25 pullups 50 (easier pullups)
tuesday:
5x10 clean and jerk 5x10 snatch
25 pullups 25 dips
wednesday:
sprint intervals totaled about 1.5 miles then run 2 miles jogging
thursday
2x10 bench then burnout 3x10 curl then burnout 3x10 front squats then burnout 3x10 military press then burnout 1x10 clean and jerk 1x10 snatch
friday:
sprint intervals totalling about 1.5 miles then jog 2m mile
plus every weekend night i use the forearm thing that has a weight tied to a bar where you roll it up and back down, i do this 10 times
i hope this helps on peoples opinions

caffine and creatine should be consumed several hours apart. cell tech is not magic it only works in conjuction with a sound diet...creatine only helps to create a more anabolic environment for muscle growth, it does not promote growth automaticallly...

what exactly is a "sound diet"

LAM said:
cell tech is not magic it only works in conjuction with a sound diet...creatine only helps to create a more anabolic environment for muscle growth, it does not promote growth automaticallly...
Im going to have to borrow this in its entirety the next time I try to explain to someone who wants to know about the "magic" of creatine.

I wish I could say this well every time :D :D

vuch said:
what exactly is a "sound diet"

a balanced diet that has plenty of quality proteins, complex carbohydrates, veggies and healthy fats...

Back