• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Amount of liquid clen

lengyes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I searched the archives but didn't really find exactly what I wanted. I am going to run liquid clen with winstrol and sustanan, however I am unclear how much clen to use. Like all the research chems, it comes as 200mcg per ml. Do I take one ml per day...all at once....? I generally drink about 2-4 cups of coffee and tea a day, so I don't want to get to over stimulated.
:hot:

Cheers

I would advise against taking 200 mcg all at once with your 3-4 cups of coffee. Start at 20-40 mcg and raise it by 20 daily to access your tolerance.

You should try the search again, there is plenty of great insight on clenbuterol.

lengyes said:
I searched the archives but didn't really find exactly what I wanted. I am going to run liquid clen with winstrol and sustanan, however I am unclear how much clen to use. Like all the research chems, it comes as 200mcg per ml. Do I take one ml per day...all at once....? I generally drink about 2-4 cups of coffee and tea a day, so I don't want to get to over stimulated.
:hot:

Cheers

both clen and caffeine stimulate the SNS. personally I would use one or the other...

If you run clen I would drop the coffee. Otherwise you'll be really jacked up...I hate the jitters

thanks guys, and to everyone else especailly Pirate. I will post my results in a month!

250-500mg Sustanan every week for 10 weeks
40mg of oral winstrol per day for 8 weeks
20 - 40 mcg clen for 2 weeks on 2 off for 10 weeks
nolva on hand if necessary
clomid for pct
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Isn't liquid Clen a supplement? I've only messed with 200 mcg SuperClens (pill form). Is the liquid the same potency as pill form?

Its not a supplement, it just happens to be very easy to obtain. A microgram is a microgram, the IP Superclen happens to have some amount of ketotifen in it, MOST liquid clen does not or they will specify and it will cost extra.

IP superclen has about 10 mg of keto in it so it may make you very hungry.

you also don't want to take clen right before a training session. since it has a long half-life I would take the entire dosage first thing in the am. it does cause cramps in some people at the higher dosages of 100+ . taking it at night before sleep helps some people with the cramping effect.

Back