• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help! Need PCT Fast!!!

bizzyb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This week Im going to be ending my first cycle using Gaspari's M1T at 20 mg a day for 4 weeks. Sad to say that I didn't get as much out of the cycle as I would have liked to but that is my own fault. I started working two jobs so eating as I much as I needed was very hard. I also strained a muscle in my forearm at work the first week of my cycle making workouts very painful. It still hasn't healed due to the type of work I do at my job. I still raised a few of my 1 rep maxes like my bench up to 10 pounds. DId not gain any weight what so ever but the good thing is throughout the whole cylce, I did not experience one side effect. It kinda worried me into thinking I wasnt taking the right stuff. Now here is my problem, my cousin had nolva for me to have from his last cycle so I didnt bother buying it in the beginning. But he just left a few days ago without me knowing to Vegas with some of his friends from the Navy. I've been trying to get a hold of him to ask where its at and even went to his place and looked around and its nowhere to be found. If I ordered it from the net, most of the places I saw did not have overnight shipping and I need it by tues. or wed at the latest. My local supplements store has 6 oxo but from what I have reasd on here, it is not optimal for keeping the little gains I made from my cylce. The guy I talked to there also showed me some other stuff he recommended other than 6 oxo but I forget what they were called. They were test boosters or something like that. Is there anything I can find locally that I can use asap? Or am I going to have to settle with 6 oxo? Thank you guys so much

nm i just bought nolva and im praying it will be here by friday

You could stay on cycle until your nolva is there, but it sounds like your M1T was bunk so it might not make a difference. Otherwise, you could do 6-oxo until the nolva arrives. Forget "test booster", IMO.

I'd rather take a chance and buy two bottles of 6-oxo than risk testicular atrophy. Buy what you have available. Better than nothing. Good luck, dude!

4 weeks of 1AD made my nuts look like raisins. 6-oxo brought them back.

Where did you order nolva from?

I'm in my fifth week on d-bol, first week, 20mg, second, 25mg, since then 30mg. not going higher. i haven't noticed any major nut shrinkage, but i'm curious how slowly or quickly gyno starts out. i am probably just bein paranoid cuz i'm a bit of a hypocondriac, but half felt my right pec seem tingley(slight, very slight) but thought maybe i just pulled it a little workin out the day before.

A good way to look for gyno is to just take a picture on a cellphone or digital camera of your nipples before you go on cycle, then you can compare them when you get scared. I got scared once because my nipples were real tender and sore but that day I had done dumbbell press and it was gone in about 2 days. If your nipple is sore or puffy start running nolva.

luke69duke69 said:
I'm in my fifth week on d-bol, first week, 20mg, second, 25mg, since then 30mg. not going higher. i haven't noticed any major nut shrinkage, but i'm curious how slowly or quickly gyno starts out. i am probably just bein paranoid cuz i'm a bit of a hypocondriac, but half felt my right pec seem tingley(slight, very slight) but thought maybe i just pulled it a little workin out the day before.

your nipple will get itchy when gyno first starts...

why oh why oh why do people still have the notion that 6-oxo can't be potent enough for PCT?

6-oxo doesn't have the scientific support behind it that nolva and clomid do. I found it to work well after 1-AD cycles. Those cycles never shut me down much, though. They were only at 300 mg/day.

IML Gear Cream!
so you would rather use an estrogen blocker that doesn't rid the body of estrogen than an aromatase inhibitor, hey man it's your body but I think I'll stick with the AI

Nolvadex is know as a Triphenylethylene. It will occupy the receptor and keep it from binding estrogen. It blocks the receptor so that any estrogen in the body is basically inert, because it has no receptor to bind to. It works much faster and has results sooner than with an aromatase blocker like Proviron or arimidex or 6-oxo.

Another noteworthy fact about Nolvadex is that it acts more potently as an estrogen in the liver. As such Nolvadex can have a very positive impact on negative cholesterol levels in the body, and therefore should be considered a better choice. It will not solve the problem of bad cholesterol levels during Steroid use.

Back