• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whats in your cd player?

ccr_bballer33

Bball player
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just thought id asks since im trying to find a good cd to listen to when lifting. so what's in your cd player? rock? rap? any cd in particular?

RAP freestyle competitions are fun to listen to. Combative stuff gets me going.

Slayer

Ok, since you asked...

..not something you'd want to try I'd imagine...

Yen Town Band: Montage
...which is a band formed for the Japanese film "Swallowtail Butterfly"

most of it is sung by my favorite singer EVER, CHARA.

I don't speak or understand a word of Japanese but I like to listen to music in other languages. People sometimes have this idea of what it would be like but they are almost always wrong.

I dislike heavy metal, rock and rap mostly. I can't go without listening to my ipod/cd player while working out though, just can't do it. Music is so filled with anger and hate these days, so I tend to avoid most american alternative rock or whatever you call it.

I also often listen to Pearl Jam, Radiohead, some Nine Inch Nails (when i'm in the mood), Ayumi Hamasaki and others.

I've found that the best music to listen to for a good workout is GOA Trance, but you have to be into that sort of stuff. Some of it is really BAD. I've always liked astral projection though.

Sublime, at the moment. Lifting to Jane's Addiction is what you'll catch me lifting too more often than not.

Although, and I hate to admit it, I do like to listen to Eminem sometimes. His beats are great to lift to. :)

Converge - You Fail Me

2nd best cd of the year behind Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine

Mix Rap,Metal,freestyle & comedy and stuff for my cardio sessions to past the time by!

I have a variety.........PE, Metallica, Flying Steps, 2-Pac, Nickleback (one song), Danzig, Ice Cube, Eminem, White Snake (haha), ........

This reminds me .... It's time to update the songs on my MP3.

Tool, Slipknot, Audio Slave...

IML Gear Cream!
Simon and Garfunkel
Genesis greatest hits
air supply

It sounds funny I know. I love heavy Metal and crazy music but listening to that stuff just messes me up when I lift because I get to amped up before the set and end up expending energy listening to the music then I do making my lift. So I listen to light rock to calm my mind and keep my relaxed. If I working out with my training partners though I listen to nothing. I think I do better when I listen to nothing. But when training alone, if I don't have headphones on, people will come over and talk to me and that is annoying as shit.

haha yeah..

yeah your right it is annoying when people come to bullshit with you, im not there to mess around dont get me wrong, a little help here or there isnt gonna kill me but i hate it whne guys come in there with there cell phones and are on it while working only their biceps everyday. ahhh! yeah but anyways i like eminem's beats also, and some of old rock ac/dc and other stuff get me goin to. fav song to get me pumped tho is AC/DC - Thunderstruck and this new song by Trick Daddy ft Lil Jon - let's go with the beat from one of ozzy's songs..

i use my ipod so i have hundreds of songs at my disposal. just set it on shuffle and im ready to go. :rocker:

My fave band is Chevelle and currently I'm listening to their new cd. It's friggen GOOD!!!!

I use an MP3 player too - an RCA Lyra (I think). Its full of all Metallica, like 60 songs worth.

I put an mp3 player head unit in my car too, so its all about Mp3's.

Manson, Nin, Alicedonut

Damien Rice- Volcano

but mostly it's Robbie Williams

Van Halen's Greatest Hits, Def Lepperd Greatest Hits, Rush (love to do my most important exercise of my power days to the beat of Tom Sawyer), I also have a mix of different 80's metal songs...

IML Gear Cream!
I workout at home and have a computer in my office/weight room. So I fire up Winamp with a playlist of over 1000 songs and set it to random.

Burned CDs of streaming Trance, Tribal and Deep House off the net. Equally good for the "other" workouts, BTW. ;-)

Cool And The Gang, Menudo, Nkotb, Nsync, And Back Street Boys

A CD player? That's so 1990's! :D

I have various compilations of techno and trance on my mp3 player.

I have a "get pumped" mix w/ Korn, limp bizkit, chevell, Disturbed and a few more bands. Sometimes I will throw in one of my old man exband's cd's. It's the same cd every work out until I get bored and burn a new one.

Back