• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Run It For A Long Time

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tell me this. As soon as my cycle is over I plan on running 250mg of test ew for a long time because of my age. This might be for several years or longer. I do plan on cycling again next year sometime. So i want to know do i still need to run pct after i finish this cycle. I have hcg here on hand. Do i even need to use it. I've been running nolvadex at 10 mg since i started the cycle. Will i still need it once this cycle is over.
Any advice appreciated..... TOM

no need to run PCT if you are going to run a low dose for a long duration...

HRT guys dont do PCT, but I would get blood work done because it may not put you in a healthy situation. I do know one guy though with one nut who is on 200mg a week cypionate for HRT.

My dad has been on HRT for 15 years. He is 60 right now. His normal T levels are about 150-170, and he started getting minor gyno and related symptoms. His LH levels are very healthy, so the the testes just decided to not respond right anymore. I don't know if this has anything to do with the vasectomy he had about the same time the problem started. Anyway, he is prescribed 200mg cypionate every three weeks, but really only takes it about every 4 or 5 to maintain satisfactory levels. Or sometimes, 150 every three weeks. Of course, he is not a body builder, but these doses are sufficient to make up for his deficiency. Given that, 250 mg a week for self-prescibed HRT for an extended period of time seems hight to me. I would think this would keep your T count relatively high--enough to lead to atrophy over time. JMO

TOM, I'm on hrt and have done some cycles so I can relate. No need for pct. During a cycle nolva and anti-aromatise are a good idea to keep estrogen under control, and potential gyno symptoms at bay.

Once off, and doing maintenance of test 250mg a wk, I would use hcg at a low dose of 250mg twice a week indefinitely. HCG will keeps the boys happy, and prevents complete shut down. Make no mistake, even 250 mg/wk of test will shut you down.

I speak from experience. I have been on a very low dose of test (Androgel) for a few years. I did a 11 week cycle (test prop/winstrol), and 4 weeks after going back on hrt I noticed... well basically limp dick. Upon the recommendation of a good HRT doc, I started daily 250 iu injections of hcg for 15 days. After that, twice a week. Made a HUGE difference. Right now I'm doing a dbol/test prop/deca cycle, and even with deca's notorious rep for limp dick, I am cruising along with high sex drive and solid hard on's. My wife even commented the other day I haven't 'performed' like this in years. I say it is the hcg that is making the difference. My .02 cents.

Back