• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My current workout. Recovery?

metsfan1190

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In another thread I posted what my current workout is:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: bi's and tri's

To expand, I do 4 exercises for each body part, 3 sets of 10 for each exercise.

CowPimp noted that there may be a problem with my routine related to recovery. Would appreciate any feedback in this regard.

you might want to throw a rest day in the middle there so that you aren't wokring out 5 days in a row:

mon- legs
tues- chest
wed- rest
thurs- back
fri- delts
sat- arms

Listen to P-funk.

I'm starting to learn that you should work out more than a few days in a row. My chest and shoulders never seem to get a rest (except on leg day) and I've come to believe it's stunting my growth.

P-funk said:
you might want to throw a rest day in the middle there so that you aren't wokring out 5 days in a row:

mon- legs
tues- chest
wed- rest
thurs- back
fri- delts
sat- arms

Basically, that's what I had in mind.

P-funk said:

mon- legs
tues- chest
wed- rest
thurs- back
fri- delts
sat- arms
Id switch legs and chest. So, chest on monday, legs on tuesday.

I like to have myday off after legs. Maybe thats just me.

I would doubt that you would need 12 sets for either biceps or triceps,and after training for only 3 months total,I would advise doing 9 sets for bigger bodyparts and 6 for smaller ones.

What are you going to do when you become an advanced trainer.............20 sets per bodypart?

Start offf with less volume,but train harder.

3 exercises,3 sets each for chest,legs,back,and 2 exercises 3 sets each for shoulders and arms.

You are most likel;y doing too much at your stage of development!

Good luck!

Back