• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what do you eat for breakfast?

ihateschoolmt

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have 2 eggs a slice of ham on 2 pieces of whole wheat bread and 20oz of milk everyday and i hate eggs. so what esle could i eat?

steak, chicken, fish, turkey.....

* Oatmeal
* Whey
* Flax oil
* Fiber One
* Water

Brown rice pudding!

As JLB said, chix, fish etc. Any protein will do.

My standard breakfast consists of 4 egg whites, 1 egg, 1/2 cup flax cereal, 1/2 cup 2% milk, 1 cup juice, 20G brewer's yeast, a time release vitamin C, and a multivitamin/mineral combo pill.

lol, Sausage Mcmuffin, and a sausage biscuit, Whey protein, 34 0z water, 2 cupps of coffeee.

Trying to change some things, like the McMuffins and such, It just routine, everyday after work.( But, I run at work, about 1 1*2 HOURS WORTH OF CARDIO)

6 eggwhites, oatmeal with cinnamon, splenda, flax seeds, and lc milk :) :lick: And a glass of lc OJ, breakfast of champions :D

1) 1 Slice of Stone Ground Whole Weat Toast with a teaspoon of olive oil
2) 1 Cup low fat (1%) cottage cheese

1 cup of Egg Beaters
3/4 cup of slow-cooked oatmeal
1 fish oil cap
16 oz of water

IML Gear Cream!
A protein shake damn near every day. It's portable, so I can drink it during my 45 minute drive into work.

On the weekends I sometimes have a couple of eggs and a bunch of turkey bacon. :lick:

Egg whites and oatmeal or a protein pancake.

1/2 a cup oats + 1scoop (25g) protein + a little fruit... thrown into a blender.

cold pizza and a couple michelob lights :nanner:

bulletproof1 said:
cold pizza and a couple michelob lights :nanner:
Glad someone posted this before I did...didn't wanna be the only cold pizza and beer eater in the morning :D

Come Nov. 14th....add IHOP to my list for me. I'm sick of eggs and oatmeal.

1 whole egg, 4 whites, 1 oz ff cheese, 3 oz red spuds (omelet) :D

nikegurl said:
1 whole egg, 4 whites, 1 oz ff cheese, 3 oz red spuds (omelet) :D

What are red spuds?

sara said:
What are red spuds?

Potatoes.

---

Breakfast during the week:
1 cup oats plus 1 tablespoon of PB along with a protein shake

Weekends:
6 egg whites plus 2 whole eggs and 2 pieces whole wheat bread.

IML Gear Cream!

4 egg whites 1 whole egg with 5 oz of chicken breast and 1 slice of ff cheese all mixed into an omelet, 1/2 cup of steel cut oats with some cinnamon and 1 pack of splenda mixed in, and 1 teaspoon of flaxseed oil. For now this is it, till it's time to cut.

Oatmeal, chocolate protein powder and 2 tsp of flax

beer and cornflakes

3 eggs either scrabbled or boiled, 1 cup oatmeal, and 4 slices of bacon every morning.

3/4 cup of oatmeal mixed with a scoop of whey. Every morning.

cheerios, lots and lots of cheerios. And orange juice and and maybe a few hard boiled eggs and a protein drink.

1 Scoop of egg protein powder in 4-6 oz of rice milk*, 3/4 cup of oatmeal, cooked in water, mixed with a tbsp of MM and 1/2 c of blueberries. Oh yeah...and a strong cup of coffee to clear my lungs so I don't have to use an inhaler first thing in the AM.
*I hate eggs and I'm lactose intolerant.

Best breakfast ever...
1cup oatmeal (cook with water then add the following 3 things)
8oz ff milk
1cup frozen berries
1tbs ground/chopped almonds
can or tuna or turkey burger or chicken breast
1cup Orange juice
multi vitamin

Back