• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Let's have a "slam-fest"...

John H.

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok. Let's have a "slam-fest". All I ask is for each of you truly interested in the truth to read: FORBIDDEN FRIENDSHIPS, by Michael Rocke (Oxford Unviersity Press).

THEN, let's DISCUSS the book and what it has to say. Like ADULTS. Who are mature.

And, if you want, SLAM AWAY too. I do want to KNOW - AFTER you read the book - what you HONESTLY think.

Let's get to "the bottom" (pun not really intended) of this subject.

Read it honestly and let's DISCUSS what it has to say like MEN. Women too, if interested. I like knowing what people really think. Yep!

Take Care, John H.

John is: (Can you solve the puzzle? :spaz: )

Getting
Annoying
Y'all

john, do you think we are all going to drop what we are doing to go buy a book that you (a person who isnt that well liked) recommends? "forbidden friendships?" sounds gay to me. i think it sucks.

take care

Gay omg gay omg gay omg gay omg.

I don't welcome Gay propaganda.

This guy's a pisser, he just won't stop.. From what I can tell, most guys on this forum aren't interested..Any interest in BB john H. ?

just wait...

if history proves itself, John H. will continue to annoy people on this board...enough people will complain about the troll...and he will get banned...

banned just like at bodybuilding.com!

at bodybuilding.com he is known as one of the biggest trolls to ever exist! he would get banned, and then re-register under another name, yet it was so f***ing obvious it was him from his posts, and he would get banned again! I think this happened like three or four times after he was banned originally. All time #1 TROLL!!!!

John, everyone knows you don't have any interest in bodybuilding...aside from just looking at those who bodybuild...just give it up already and join a homosexual forum.

I mean seriously, do you really think people are going to put down everything they do and spend money on a book that is obviously biased? NOBODY CARES!

Do yourself a favor...get up from the computer, get over to the gym, and lift some weights! moron....

oh, and one more thing...

just wait for all his lies.

he claims to be MARRIED... TO A WOMAN! apparently his wife is just perfectly fine with him plugging every guy he works with....BULLSH*T!

Oh, and he claims to have several kids!

Pretty convenient how he doesn't mention this stuff at this new board, eh?

His lies caught up with him at bodybuilding.com and he got banned because everyone realized he was just a troll.

I say the same thing in this obvous thread as i did in his other one ... whore time.

J hater welcome to IM under this user name. We probably know you under a dif' name but hiya anyway. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Can't we all just get along, let's give John a group hug.
grouphug.gif

A least he's not as bad as Pmorphy.

bulletproof1 said:
john, do you think we are all going to drop what we are doing to go buy a book that you (a person who isnt that well liked) recommends? "forbidden friendships?" sounds gay to me. i think it sucks.

take care

Hi Bullet,

I am sorry "so many" do not like me. It is not about me at all really anyway.

As for buying the book - you could borrow it from the library.

As for "drop(ping) what we are doing..." - well many seem to drop alot for "other reasons" - all I ask is that people honestly read the book and then comment on it honestly. The book actually addresses Heterosexuality, BiSexuality and Homosexuality. Read the book and see for yourself. Then let me know your thoughts - honestly.

Take Care, John H.

I just like women, I didn´t need a book to explain this to me.

Vieope said:
I just like women, I didn´t need a book to explain this to me.
I knew it, illiterate! :cheeky:

I saw "Lets have a Slam-Fest" and John H. in the same line... I assumed he wanted to have some sort of gay S&M orgy... :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one!! :)

Gay S&M orgy?

SportinStyle said:
I saw "Lets have a Slam-Fest" and John H. in the same line... I assumed he wanted to have some sort of gay S&M orgy... :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one!! :)

Hi Sportin.

A Gay S&M orgy? I am BiSexual. I really did not think of that at all. All I was wanting people to do was READ the book and comment on what you think AFTER reading it HONESTLY. (A little "humor" - even S&M "humor" wouldn't "hurt" anyone anyway...) :hot:

Take Care, John H. :

A hug?

min0 lee said:
Can't we all just get along, let's give John a group hug.
grouphug.gif

A least he's not as bad as Pmorphy.

Hi MinO,

You CAN'T "suggest" people DO that!!!!! What's WRONG with you - people will "think" you are "gay" for even "suggesting" people "hug" each other.... :hot:

And when people DO that they will probably turn into a toad or whatever.... :hot:

THINK girl!!!!!!! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Take Care, John H. :laugh: :D :D :D

Honestly!!!!

SPIKE1257 said:
This guy's a pisser, he just won't stop.. From what I can tell, most guys on this forum aren't interested..Any interest in BB john H. ?

Hi Spike,

I am not trying to "piss" anyone off - for ANY reason. Any time! Truthfully!

I tried to find the picture I posted on "that other Board" - I know it was originally from www.t-mag.com (I think it no longer is on the board). The photo was of a Man who identified himself as "Reverse" - he (I am told by those that know me personally and have seen the photo of "Reverse") is VERY close to what I actually look like. (Wish I could find that picture of "Reverse" again - it was a damn good photo and a double-photo - a positive and a negative photo of his upper body and shows his body very well)....

A person that comes close to what I look like (that I can find readily) is in the September, 2004, issue of FITNESS RX FOR MEN, page 81 and 93 (these are the closest I can find to what I look like - I have more definition - NOT knocking Nick Auger at all - and I weigh 192 lbs @ 6'1", my waist is 30", Nick Auger the Man in the photos weighs 200 lbs @ 6'2" and his waist is I believe 29 1/2") (I will not post actual photos of me - NOT that I am personally "afraid" I can sure take care of myself - but to protect my family and friends.

Do I actually work out? Yes, I DO - and you can take that to the bank and "cash" it - that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE - I DO WORK OUT and HARD and SERIOUS and FOCUSED and HONESTLY and THOROUGHLY - I take working out VERY SERIOUSLY - it IS the one gift a MAN can GIVE himself and those that truly care about him and can never "be taken away". I have absolutely no reason to lie about whatever I say to others. Why would I do that when it would be real easy to disprove what I say and I would then lose my credibility...

Take Care, John H.

IML Gear Cream!
You have your "thinking"....

j.h.ater said:
just wait...

if history proves itself, John H. will continue to annoy people on this board...enough people will complain about the troll...and he will get banned...

banned just like at bodybuilding.com!

at bodybuilding.com he is known as one of the biggest trolls to ever exist! he would get banned, and then re-register under another name, yet it was so f***ing obvious it was him from his posts, and he would get banned again! I think this happened like three or four times after he was banned originally. All time #1 TROLL!!!!

John, everyone knows you don't have any interest in bodybuilding...aside from just looking at those who bodybuild...just give it up already and join a homosexual forum.

I mean seriously, do you really think people are going to put down everything they do and spend money on a book that is obviously biased? NOBODY CARES!

Do yourself a favor...get up from the computer, get over to the gym, and lift some weights! moron....

"h.",

(I guess your "board-name" defines who you are and what you "think")

I have no reason to lie - why you think that is beyond me - maybe because many do lie about a lot but that does not define me at all.

Annoying people? That certainly is never my intention or purpose or reason EVER. I put out the facts and ask others to look at them and see things for themselves, make their own "decisions" about "whatever"... I do NOT think I know it all and certainly I do not and never will - no one ever will actually. Sex is a very basic subject - one that is not very well understood by many especially with regard to variety and variation which does exist in ALL things in life and living. UNDERSTANDING ALL ASPECTS of Sex and Sexuality - NOT necessarily "accepting them" BUT TRULY UNDERSTANDING THEM is PARAMOUNT for anyone to truly live life honestly.

Me, a "troll"? I looked that up in the dictionary and there is NO WAY anyone - that actually KNOWS me personally - would every think me to be a "troll". You are VERY WRONG. I do speak my mind and I speak truthfully. I guess by some "thinking" me to be a "troll" that "got their attention" ...

Interest in Bodybuilding - TRUTHFULLY I AM VERY INTERESTED - IT IS TRULY LIFE ITSELF and the VERY BEST GIFT A MAN CAN GIVE HIMSELF and others that care about him as well. I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED AND I DO work out - HONESTLY, COMPLETELY, SERIOUSLY, etc.

I am a BiSexual Man - not a Homosexual Man (NOT that I would have a problem with that either as ANY of the Sexualities is a natural variation and God-given).

The book I mentioned (FORBIDDEN FRIENDSHIPS, by Michael Rocke, Oxford University Press) is very well written. It has received wide acclaim. READ the book (borrow it, you do not have to buy it - the library can get it for you at no cost to you) and see what it has to say, look at the sources used to write the book and check them out for yourself if you do not believe what is written - DO your own "investigating"... You will learn something HONESTLY by doing so. You WILL know more after having READ this book. It is not at all a waste of your time to read the book.

You sign off to me, "moron" - coming from you (who IS biased) perhaps I should take that as a "compliment"?

READ the book and SEE for yourself. Then, get back to me on what you (hopefully) HONESTLY think after reading the book. You will not "become Gay" by doing so - the book discusses Hetereosexuality, BiSexuality and Homosexuality... See for yourself - and learn something about life and living.

Take Care (Honestly), John H.

John H.-
Uhh,...truthfully here, do you honestly realize just how often you say honestly or truthfully? I was just honestly wondering, truthfully.

Rocky_Road said:
John H.-
Uhh,...truthfully here, do you honestly realize just how often you say honestly or truthfully? I was just honestly wondering, truthfully.
:laugh:

Actually, yes and...

Rocky_Road said:
John H.-

Hi Rocky,

Honestly and truthfully:

Actually, yes, and I wish I did not have to! I do not assume that someone reads all the individual posts which is why I address what I write to THAT person I am addressing (time prevents some people from reading everything...) So I find I have to repeat sometimes - the minute I do not the minute someone jumps on me for not "saying what I mean" when I probably already said what I had to say in a previous post - so I find it necessary to try to "cover all the bases" and end up doing some "repeating"...

To those who do follow the entire thread I do apologize - I am in no way wanting to cause anyone any "pain" - one thing though, when I end up having to type all "this" it is good exercise for the fingers and wrists and hands I guess.... Maybe even for the "eyes" of those reading too - but not necessarily their poor brain that has to endure.... :laugh: :hot:

Take Care, John H.

I laugh too...

MaxMirkin said:

Hi Max,

I laugh too. And I do understand perfectly about the "repeating" which I wish I really did not find necessary to do. I try to make my posts as "painless" as possible - I do think about others who might end up reading what I have to say...

A little humor is good for everyone though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Take Care, John H. :thumb:

I don't what it is but John H. and MaxM look like they were made for each other.
I have a question John H., if Max were to be your lover who would be the man in the relationship?

"I am a BiSexual Man - not a Homosexual Man (NOT that I would have a problem with that either as ANY of the Sexualities is a natural variation and God-given)."

Andrew dice clay said it best. You either suck D*** or you don't suck D***.

Were not buying so stop selling. And God condems it, not man, GOD.
We are hear to further the Body Building knowledge and help each other, Not infect people with aids or pick up on dudes.

You didn't see the sign that said
No Butt Pirates allowed.

John, you are a troll...

John H. said:
"h.",

(I guess your "board-name" defines who you are and what you "think")

I have no reason to lie - why you think that is beyond me - maybe because many do lie about a lot but that does not define me at all.

Annoying people? That certainly is never my intention or purpose or reason EVER. I put out the facts and ask others to look at them and see things for themselves, make their own "decisions" about "whatever"... I do NOT think I know it all and certainly I do not and never will - no one ever will actually. Sex is a very basic subject - one that is not very well understood by many especially with regard to variety and variation which does exist in ALL things in life and living. UNDERSTANDING ALL ASPECTS of Sex and Sexuality - NOT necessarily "accepting them" BUT TRULY UNDERSTANDING THEM is PARAMOUNT for anyone to truly live life honestly.

Me, a "troll"? I looked that up in the dictionary and there is NO WAY anyone - that actually KNOWS me personally - would every think me to be a "troll". You are VERY WRONG. I do speak my mind and I speak truthfully. I guess by some "thinking" me to be a "troll" that "got their attention" ...

Interest in Bodybuilding - TRUTHFULLY I AM VERY INTERESTED - IT IS TRULY LIFE ITSELF and the VERY BEST GIFT A MAN CAN GIVE HIMSELF and others that care about him as well. I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED AND I DO work out - HONESTLY, COMPLETELY, SERIOUSLY, etc.

I am a BiSexual Man - not a Homosexual Man (NOT that I would have a problem with that either as ANY of the Sexualities is a natural variation and God-given).

The book I mentioned (FORBIDDEN FRIENDSHIPS, by Michael Rocke, Oxford University Press) is very well written. It has received wide acclaim. READ the book (borrow it, you do not have to buy it - the library can get it for you at no cost to you) and see what it has to say, look at the sources used to write the book and check them out for yourself if you do not believe what is written - DO your own "investigating"... You will learn something HONESTLY by doing so. You WILL know more after having READ this book. It is not at all a waste of your time to read the book.

You sign off to me, "moron" - coming from you (who IS biased) perhaps I should take that as a "compliment"?

READ the book and SEE for yourself. Then, get back to me on what you (hopefully) HONESTLY think after reading the book. You will not "become Gay" by doing so - the book discusses Hetereosexuality, BiSexuality and Homosexuality... See for yourself - and learn something about life and living.

Take Care (Honestly), John H.

John,

please see the attached link to see a picture of yourself.

"http://www.sopranosforum.com/press/trolls_and_flamers.htm"

Back