• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The things I get talked into doing......

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I must be getting soft in my old age :p Last month I was talked into doing a marathon with my sister for this January. TP talked me into doing this IM Competition, I was pursuaded to go to Michigan for Christmas :shake: and now I've convinced myself I WILL compete in LW BB this March.
Anyway, on with the show.

Today's Stats:

Weight: 124
Chest: 35.5
Arms: 11.5
Waist: 28
Abs @ Navel: 31.5
Lower Abdominals: 33
Hips: 35
Under Butt around thighs: 35
Thighs: 21.25
Calves: 14

Diet:

There isn't one :grin: It's will be maintenance through the end of the year but all with healthy foods. Every Saturday will be a cheat meal and then of course we have Thanksgiving and Christmas coming :D

Come January it will competition dieting.

Workout:

5 Day Split
2 Days Spinning
3 Days Running in prep for Marathon
Mt. Biking at leisure

Week 1 Pictures
In my Gallery and IM Comp Pic Thread

Last edited:
I admire you and your single cheat meal. I also feel bad ya hafta only eat ONE a week.

I just ate Taco Bell.

Yum.

Your back is so HOT!! OMG. I might be in love!!

A full Marathon???? I hate marathons. The NYC Marathon is going on today. Nothing worse than having my day interrupted bye a bunch of "stick figures" running around the city. :)

Got get 'em Jodi!!

What is the split you are going to follow?

Good luck Jodi, though I don't think you really need it :)

Jodi said:
I must be getting soft in my old age :p Last month I was talked into doing a marathon with my sister for this January.

haha! I've been talked into doing the Great North Run next year (half marathon) for charity.

Bastards.

I never get talked into much. hehe!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JODIIIIIIIII

camarosuper6 said:
I admire you and your single cheat meal. I also feel bad ya hafta only eat ONE a week.

I just ate Taco Bell.

Yum.
I usually make it a good one too. :grin:

P-funk said:
A full Marathon???? I hate marathons. The NYC Marathon is going on today. Nothing worse than having my day interrupted bye a bunch of "stick figures" running around the city. :)

Got get 'em Jodi!!

What is the split you are going to follow?
LOL - Stick figures. I don't think I'll finish the marathon though. I ran 9 miles yesterday and I couldn't feel my feet anymore. It killed me. My sister has been doing this for years so how the hell am I suppose to keep up with that? I'm going try though because I promised her. Stupid me. :no:

TCD said:
haha! I've been talked into doing the Great North Run next year (half marathon) for charity.

Bastards.

TCD - Good luck on your marathon too. Do you run often?

Rock4832 said:
Good luck Jodi, though I don't think you really need it

JLB001 said:
I never get talked into much. hehe!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JODIIIIIIIII

Thanks Rock and Jodie :D

Marathons. Bleh.

IML Gear Cream!
J, it's a half marathon.

And hell no. I can barely walk up the stairs without getting out of breath.

TCD said:
J, it's a half marathon.

And hell no. I can barely walk up the stairs without getting out of breath.
Lucky! :grumble: I think I could manage the half.

I have to do a full :cry:

Jodi said:
I don't think I'll finish the marathon though.
Yeah you can :thumb: Your body will condtion quickly once you are running regular. You will be surprised. If you haven't already, look for some marathon training schedules that give you a running schedule to train by. There was a radio jocky close to Charlotte that weighed 260+ and was waay out of shape. He got on one and several months later he ran one and finished.
No doubt you can do it!

you never cease to amaze me ... a marathon ... You go girl!! :thumbs:

Good luck Jodi, will be following along! ;)

I know you won't listen to me.... what the hell does Jersey know about running? But in another life I was one of those stick figures.

Alternate 5 and 7 mile runs, so Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday go 5, 7, 5, 7. Work up to the pace you expect to run for the entire marathon distance. If you're shooting for 9 minutes miles, then work up to a 9 minute mile pace for both runs. Take Friday off, then Saturday try a 10 miler going a full 2 to 3 minutes a mile slower. Each Saturday, try to increase the distance... but not the pace. Rest on Sunday and repeat. What your trying to do here is get your body used to running at 'race pace' at about a 1/4 of the distance. Then Saturday is to train your body to get used to the length of the race. This system works incredibly well. Just be ready to drop a ton of bodyfat... and muscle.

Thanks everyone :D

DG & Jersey - My sister is a Marathon runner and has given me a schedule to train by. :shake: It's scary. I'm downing the BCAA's and have increased my protein to almost 2GxBW per day. I've never gone this high with protein before but because I want to compete in BB in March, I have to spare as much as I can. So far so good :thumbs:

Velvet said:
You Go Girl!!! How tall are you Jodi?

Velvet, I'm only 5'1". I'm a shorty :p

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Jodi. Good luck in this comp, and it was great meeting you. You are fucking awesome :)

:wave: Hey Jake, Welcome back!

It was so awsome meeting you as well!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Have to get back to putting stones on my suit.

:wave: Hi Jodie! I hope everything is going good in your final week for your competition. I'm sure it is. I can't wait to see pics :clap:

I'm so tired this week! Usually am not like this. Been having lots of changes this week too. :) Craig took pics tonight, but to me I look like a whale so I'm not going to post them. :( He did talk me into wearing the pink suit.

I'm sure you are just being hard on yourself and you look great. Hell you looked great in Vegas. We are our own worst critics.

Sorry to hear you are tired. Maybe your body is ready for a break from dieting and competing? :shrug:

I think it does. Only a few more days. :)

:laugh: I'm still in shock myself. Thanks CC ;)

Alright so I'll attempt to post my meals but don't count on them being perfect :grin:

Meal 1:
Trioplex Bar
30G Protein

Meal 2:
5 oz. Chix
Romaine
Vinegar
2 Flax/Borage Cap
3 Fish Oil

Meal 3:
35G Protein
1 Flax/Borage