• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar?

depends on what you are looking to do

for a male I wouldn't go less than 30 mg/ED and as high as 100 mg/ED. it will give moderate strength gains but nothing at all like dbol or anadrol but the sides from anavar are next to non-existent when compared to either of those...

some studies I have read stated that when taken alone anavar will not disrupt the HPTA so no PCT would be neccessary. and to be honest with what I have seen in real life with people doing the same I would have to agree.

That's the main reason I'm thinking about Anavar, because of the fact that sides seem to be nearly non-existent. I'm not real interested in injections, so an oral like Anavar is ok with me. I'm only 20, no need to shoot a lot of gear this early, IMO. Lots of growth to do on my own, just wouldn't mind a little help here and there while on the journey :)

yeah the sides are non-existant... and so are the gains!

musclepump said:
Do you have personal exp. with Anavar, LAM?

yes...I'm actually taking 45 mg/ED right now to help heal a tendon injury

musclepump said:
Other than recovery; any actual gains?

my strength is through the roof but I am also taking test and EQ. the last cycle that I did was also test and EQ and I definetly feel stronger on this one especially since my rep ranges are higher than the last cycle...

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
Ever taken Anavar alone?

I haven't, but have witnessed dozens of people on the track team and football team in college do anavar only cycles..

Non-existant gains = non-existant sides.

If you are willing to research before playing doctor, sides virtually dont exist.

Last edited:
If you are set on trying it, 3mg per 10kg is about as low as anyone bothers with.

In conjunction with OTHER steroids it is noted for some strength, but not like winny.

I dig mix'n 30mg Var/50mg Winnie. That seems to work well for me as tha oral part of most of my cycles. Sometimes I'll use Halo ,love it but it's nasty stuff. Fly as hell but still nasty on tha liver. Tha only time I've used anavar alone was as a bridge recently. Kept everyting swell. Don't think I noticed much as strength increase ,but I did'nt lose any either. I did get cut like hell tho. Peace n Love

Back