• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rams Vs Eagles!

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Rams, baby. RAMS, BABY!!!!!

In all honestly though, it should be a heck of a game. I am nervous. By no means do I think it'll be another cake walk for the Rams.

But ALBOB is still going to get his ass kicked! :grin:

OMG:eek: :eek: I cannot believe the Rams D was that good yesterday!! They totally dominated everything.. But not so sure they can handle the Eagles that easily.. I think if they win it will be a harder game than GB gave 'em... :)

Da Eagles!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ...

I'm really pulling for the Birds here but I'm a little nervous. I think it should be a pretty good game though.

AND IN THIS CORNER.....

THE E A G L E S .....EAGLES !!!!

GO BIRDS !!!

Last edited:
WHERE THE HELL ARE ALBOB AND BROADSTREET??

I see the over/under is 51. Seems like a no-brainer to take the over.

Originally posted by Ginni
OMG:eek: :eek: I cannot believe the Rams D was that good yesterday!! They totally dominated everything.. But not so sure they can handle the Eagles that easily.. I think if they win it will be a harder game than GB gave 'em... :)
bret farve was a ram in packer clothing.:confused: :cry: but rams are a very tough team offense and defense they're solid.like i said before who knows what team will win,its the NFL:( :D :)

My take on the game;

Kurt Warner is going to get his a$$ handed to him on a platter. He's going to be a non factor in the game because of the Eagles blitz packages and his inability to run.

Marshall Faulk is the best running back in the NFL and the Eagles D against the run SUCKS!!!

Rams - 31

The Eagles running game has picked up 100% over the last couple of games and they have (Don't quote me on this) the largest offensive line in the NFL this season. The Rams D is smaller but MUCH faster. The Eagles running game is going to decide the final outcome; if it gets rolling they win, if not they lose. Variable in the game: McNabb. If the Rams D can do what the Bucs and Bears SAID they were going to do, contain Donovan, Rams win by a landslide. If he can get out of the pocket and make the plays he's been making for the past three weeks Eagles win. Are you ready?
Eagles - 20:cry: (That's my brain speaking NOT my heart.)

You know, ALBOB, I agree that the Rams pass attack will not be as effective against the highly-rated Eagles' passing D. However, Marshall Faulk could very well be the difference in the game.

Well Baboon, It looks like our boys have come full circle from the beginning of the season. Will Troy Vincent be ready? Seems like the big question for the Iggles. I dont like Al "The Flag Magnet" Harris starting at corner for us. Will sKurt Warner's ribs hold up? Who's your back up, Jamie Martin or something? That wouldnt be pretty for the Rams.

That being said, Its the playoffs! Objective analysis is out. THE RAMS FALL! Warner tastes the carpet and tastes it often. Donavan is coming of age, its lights out in St Louis!

ALBOB, YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just lost your stripes! You think the Rams can put up 31 on this D. Our run D has been suspect all year, but check out the numbers put up by Alstot and the A-Train the past two games. This team with a suspect run D has only given up an average of 8 POINTS A GAME ON THE ROAD this year. If the Rams drop 31 on us they'll get props from me. Alright, I'll give it up to you for remaining objective, but its the dance, dammit!

It will be a hell of a game guys. I'm looking forward to it. Good Luck, Baboon. I'll drop in after the contest win or lose!

EAGLES 27 rams 24

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BroadStreet EAGLES 27 rams 24

Shoot, you were not THAT far off!! Excellent game last night!! A little too close for my comfort. The Eagles fought the good battle, but I feel the Rams beat them (unlike last time, when the Eagles pissed it away). That is what playoff football is all about. And most importantly, the Rams kept Kurt Warner protected.

Baboon, Nice game. Your O really played a great game, controlled the game in the second half. The better team won.

Your boys were the cream of the crop this year and had a great reg. season. Good luck in the bowl. I honestly think the Rams will bury NE.

We'll be back next year!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon The Eagles fought the good battle
Well, for the first half anyway, they forgot to come out of the locker room after half-time. I'm still a little curious, who was that replacement they put in for Donovan McNabb? He threw the ball just as bad as Donovan but didn't run at all.:mad:

Hey BroadStreet, in hindsight, yeah I think the Rams can put up 31.;)

P-a-t-r-i-o-t-s...He,he...
What was it 3 points? :rolleyes: :yes: :grin:

I think thatgame was a shock to most of us:shrug:

Re: Re: Rams Vs Eagles!

Originally posted by Prince

Sorry Charlie! :p

Yeah, so am I. The Patriots played a hell of a game.

You would not listen!!!!!!!
:p :p :p !!!!
Go Pats!!!!!
He,he...:cool: :thumb:

Originally posted by Dero
You would not listen!!!!!!!
:p :p :p !!!!
Go Pats!!!!!
He,he...:cool: :thumb:

The whole team really excelled...Tom Brady was extremely cool for a young quarterback. I was born and raised in New England, but currently live in PA. I am an EAGLES fan, so I'm not gonna jump on the Patriots band wagon, but they played one heck of a game. (I did have my Pat's Jersey on, however)

That game proved two things to me; #1 The Eagles could have and SHOULD have been there. #2 It IS possible to have an exciting Super Bowl. I've had my doubts the last couple of years. I'll bet the Rams field goal kicker is feeling the blues, that one he hooked to the left had plenty of distance.

I didn't care one way or the other who won, just oh so thankful it was a good game for a change. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by ALBOB

I didn't care one way or the other who won, just oh so thankful it was a good game for a change. :thumb:

I didn't realy care either but was kinda rooting forthe Pats. when I dont care I usually go for the underdog. and I too am thankful that it was a good game.

Back