• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

fat burnes...

MFR

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have read some threads about fat burners and it just made me more confused about it.
Along with exercises and dieting what???s the best product to get fast results in burning/melting fat out of my body?

Animal cuts

S.A.N. Tight

Clenbuterol

I Read that DNP can give heart attacks and it???s very dangerous!

I don???t understand what UA and T3 are:
Are UA and T3 better than the ones above?
I don???t know where I can get it!!

Any comments?

yea dude DNP rocks, go ask your pharmacist for some.

try some redline for vpx, dont get into the hard stuff like pro hormones yet if you dont know anything aobut it becasue iot can hurt you bad.

Animal cuts

S.A.N. Tight

are those pro hormones \?

Ice water, usnic acid, lots of ice water.

where can one aquire unsic acid?

I would like to get an answer from the topic above...
still people keep talking about unecessary things..

MFR said:
Animal cuts

S.A.N. Tight

are those pro hormones \?
No, those are not hormones...the Animal cuts is a blend of thermogenic herbs to slightly raise body temp to burn calories at a higher rate through heat.

Tight is also a thermogenic but also contains guggulsterones which enhances the thyroid which controls your metabolism.

UA is usnic acid which is an uncoupler, similar but less toxic than DNP. UA can still effect liver enzymes though.

T3 is a potenet thyroid hormone...

No, those are not hormones...the Animal cuts is a blend of thermogenic herbs to slightly raise body temp to burn calories at a higher rate through heat.

Tight is also a thermogenic but also contains guggulsterones which enhances the thyroid which controls your metabolism.

UA is usnic acid which is an uncoupler, similar but less toxic than DNP. UA can still effect liver enzymes though.

T3 is a potenet thyroid hormone...

So which one is the most effective to melt out the fat?

Back