• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nolva/Tamoxi question.....

Navyguy808

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is Nolva/Tamoxi a controlled substance? Would it be Legal to order from a Costa Rican company and have it imported in? I need some for cycle coming up.....Hawaiis hard as hell to find it....

Tamoxifen (a.k.a nolvadex) is a prescription drug. Some countries do have restrictions on the importation of prescription drugs. I live in Canada , and Canada does have pretty harsh restrictions on that.Regardless , I ordered some from the site below and got it even though there are borders restrictions on prescriptions drugs. I don't think you would have any problems in the states though.

http://www.inhousedrugstore.com/womens-hrt/tamoxifen.html

Rob(admin here) gave me this site. I don't know if he ever ordered there , but I'm pretty sure he did if he recommended that site. Oh , and he lives in the states. If you're not sure , just pm him , I'm sure he'll be happy to answer you on that.

Navyguy808 said:
Is Nolva/Tamoxi a controlled substance? Would it be Legal to order from a Costa Rican company and have it imported in? I need some for cycle coming up.....Hawaiis hard as hell to find it....
It can be had for research purposes....

gococksDJS said:
It can be had for research purposes....
Most BBers in this forum own some messed-up mice... ;)

cfs3 said:
Most BBers in this forum own some messed-up mice... ;)
And most of us pause for about 5 seconds every time we see one of your posts just to watch those shakin titties

gococksDJS said:
And most of us pause for about 5 seconds every time we see one of your posts just to watch those shakin titties
true...true...;)

gococksDJS said:
What was it you once said...oh yeah:

gococksDJS said:
Stacking two methyls in my opinion is, boobies, a bad idea. M1T is, boobies, already hard enough on your liver, and adding another, shaking boobies, methyl is gonna be some harsh shit. Nice avatar, it keeps distracting me too.
:lol:

redspy said:
Here's an interesting article about the legality of 'research chemicals' - http://www.steroidlaw.com/article_full.asp_id=18
Awesome article, Bro! Man, Rick is so down to earth and straight forward. He dosen't jerk you around or pretend to know more than he does. He is the man to listen to for sure. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
Awesome article, Bro! Man, Rick is so down to earth and straight forward. He dosen't jerk you around or pretend to know more than he does. He is the man to listen to for sure. :thumb:
Come on pirate, your getting off the subject here. Were discussing titties, not lawyers. J/K

I'd like Rick Collins even better if he was really a hot she. Not the case, though.

gococksDJS said:
??????????

WHAT SHAKING TITTIES????? I DONT SEE NO SHAKING TITTIES!!

HIS AVATAR DOES NOT MOVE FOR ME. WHAT GIVES????

Metal V Player said:
??????????

WHAT SHAKING TITTIES????? I DONT SEE NO SHAKING TITTIES!!

HIS AVATAR DOES NOT MOVE FOR ME. WHAT GIVES????
You can't see his avatar move? your missin out big time. Thems is some tig ole bitties...

By far the most hypnotic avatar on the boards in my opinion. :thumb:

gococksDJS said:
You can't see his avatar move? your missin out big time. Thems is some tig ole bitties...
HELL NO. No one's avatars move for me. WTF is up with that?? I wanna see those titties movin.....I like titties. A lot.

gococksDJS said:

i never even realized i was doing it until today...and this has been going on for months

gococksDJS said:
\

i dont know about everyone else... but i sure as hell do!!!

simbh said:
Rob(admin here) gave me this site. I don't know if he ever ordered there , but I'm pretty sure he did if he recommended that site. Oh , and he lives in the states. If you're not sure , just pm him , I'm sure he'll be happy to answer you on that.
I found one "Rob" on here but he has 0 posts. I do not think that is the one. Is it just "Rob" or anything else?

Back