• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pinning methods

19-chief

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok. if i'm gonna do 1ml of test e and 1ml of eq each on sundays and thursdays respectively, could you give me the "pinning for dummies" primer for mixing the two... for the ease of one 2ml injection? yunno, step by step. btw, they are both 10ml bottles and i have 20g with syringes and 25g pins and alcohol wipes.

oh come on... somebody can help a brother out, can't they?

Heat oil.
Draw with 20 g.
Put 25 g pin on.
Wipe injection site with alcohol pad.
Stick in.
Push plunger until empty.
Grow.

#1 - swab down the top of the vial with alcohol

#2 - with 20 g. draw 1-2 cc's of air into the syringe (whatever the amount is that you are going to inj)

#3 - insert the needle & inj the air into the vial. turn the vial upside down and draw your dosage amount into the needle. turn vial right-side up and withdraw the needle. switch to the needle you are going to inj with either a 23 or 25 g. 23 @ 1.5" for glute shots, 25 @ 1" works every where else.

#4 - swab down the area that you are going to inj

#5 - ready the syringe. make sure all of the large air bubbles are out. flick the syringe to make them go to the top and gently push on the plunger to force them out

#6 - swap down your inj site with alcohol

#7 - insert needle and aspirate. if there is blood withdraw put on a fresh needle move to a different location. if no blood slowly push down on the plunger until the syringe is empty. swab down the inj site with alochol.

* I always do inj after showing, muscles are more relaxed. I will usually also pre-load a bunch of syringes.

19-chief said:
ok. if i'm gonna do 1ml of test e and 1ml of eq each on sundays and thursdays respectively, could you give me the "pinning for dummies" primer for mixing the two... for the ease of one 2ml injection? yunno, step by step. btw, they are both 10ml bottles and i have 20g with syringes and 25g pins and alcohol wipes.
If I'm reading this right.... are you looking for guidance on how to mix both chemicals into one syringe so you will only have to stick yourself once?

I wouldn't.

Witmaster said:
If I'm reading this right.... are you looking for guidance on how to mix both chemicals into one syringe so you will only have to stick yourself once?

I wouldn't.

you can do that no problem, it's just harder for the 2nd one because of the vacumm.

Ahh ok, so mixing them isn't a problem? Sweet. I've learned something. Now, wouldn't that make the injection site much more sore? (I'm thinking this is an obvious yes).

Also..... Would you only mix gear that is suspended in the same type of oil or does that matter?

Witmaster said:
Ahh ok, so mixing them isn't a problem? Sweet. I've learned something. Now, wouldn't that make the injection site much more sore? (I'm thinking this is an obvious yes).

Also..... Would you only mix gear that is suspended in the same type of oil or does that matter?

it can actually help with some types of gear by making the inj site less sore. you can mix oil with various solvents, it doesn't matter...

PirateFromHell said:
Heat oil.
Draw with 20 g.
Put 25 g pin on.
Stick in.
Grow.
sounds so simple... :D

thanks, LAM. when you warm the oil, get it just a little more than luke-warm?
* I always do inj after showing, muscles are more relaxed. I will usually also pre-load a bunch of syringes.
can do the after shower thing. can't pre-load. got a fiance and a daughter running around the house.

IML Gear Cream!
PirateFromHell said:
Heat oil.
Draw with 20 g.
Put 25 g pin on.
Stick in.
Grow.
btw, how's the cycle going?

19-chief said:
thanks, LAM. when you warm the oil, get it just a little more than luke-warm?

can do the after shower thing. can't pre-load. got a fiance and a daughter running around the house.

luke warm is fine

Back